Major Dome concert announcement this week | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Major Dome concert announcement this week

That set is top 5 all time favorite stand up shows.

Just hilarious.
Yeah, the guy is brilliant. He has done his show in German and French. Also, just decided to run marathons and did it.

Hopefully something other than Billy Joel for the 15th time. Or Paul McCartney. Something fresh would be great for a change.
I've seen McCartney every time he's played at the Dome and would gladly see him again. As to who it might be, that depends at least in part on who is touring at the time.

I've seen McCartney every time he's played at the Dome and would gladly see him again. As to who it might be, that depends at least in part on who is touring at the time.
It’s Elton John. See my post above.

We’re wrong

that’s Elton John’s logo in that

It’s Elton John

Yup. Looks like he has a break in March after Nassau Coliseum and before heading to the upper Midwest. My guess is that's when the Dome show will be.

Yup. Looks like he has a break in March after Nassau Coliseum and before heading to the upper Midwest. My guess is that's when the Dome show will be.

Yeah, the last 2 times I saw him on television, unfortunately he can't sing anymore.

Elton John.jpg

I think opening the new stadium with Elton makes sense from a nostalgia stand point, but man do I wish SU would bring in some "younger" acts for us millennials like Foo Fighters or the Hell Mega Tour with Green Day.
No shocker that the selection seems old and tired. Will he be able to sell 35,000 tickets at what I'm sure will be a steep price?

I saw Elton's sold out show in Buffalo at the start of this "farewell" tour (that isn't really ending haha). I am 100% going to see it again, it is an amazing setlist and great performance.

I cannot believe all these Foo Fighters posts. I had no idea they had a following like that.

I think opening the new stadium with Elton makes sense from a nostalgia stand point, but man do I wish SU would bring in some "younger" acts for us millennials like Foo Fighters or the Hell Mega Tour with Green Day.
Agreed….the Hell Mega Tour would be awesome.

I cannot believe all these Foo Fighters posts. I had no idea they had a following like that.
I saw Foo Fighters at Binghamton college in 2007 when they toured for Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. General admission with about 17k in attendance, sold out. One of the best shows I've been to. They were supposed to make an unannounced stop here at The Amp last summer for their 25th anniversary tour, I can't remember the band that was going to tour with them. What a damn shame that pandemic 2020 screwed us out of that show.

Really!? Pretty much it’s them and Pearl Jam from the 90s era who can sell out stadiums and arenas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom