Major Dome concert announcement this week | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Major Dome concert announcement this week

Go to the Ticketmaster website and there isn’t a lot of seats to choose. Thought they werent going on sale until the 29th?

Go to the Ticketmaster website and there isn’t a lot of seats to choose. Thought they werent going on sale until the 29th?
Amex Presales, VIP and "Platinum" Seats (aka Ticketmaster's internal scalping prices) are available . Welcome to the Ticketmaster suck.

I think opening the new stadium with Elton makes sense from a nostalgia stand point, but man do I wish SU would bring in some "younger" acts for us millennials like Foo Fighters or the Hell Mega Tour with Green Day.

Catching the Hella Mega Tour in Atlanta the end of July. Cannot wait.

$545 for a pair of 2nd section floors for my Mom's bday via the presale. She's always mentioned that she wanted to see him most of anyone so if this is the last chance for it to happen then whatever I guess. Just glad I don't have to partake.

$545 for a pair of 2nd section floors for my Mom's bday via the presale. She's always mentioned that she wanted to see him most of anyone so if this is the last chance for it to happen then whatever I guess. Just glad I don't have to partake.

That is outrageous. If this was Elton 1980s 1990s absolutely. Especially when it's going to be 90 percent CNY audience. Blue Collar audience not White Collar NYC or Hamptons. People here dont have that kind of money.

I would love to see Foo Fighters play there but yep, Billy Joel will be the first show to christen the new dome
They just played the Garden im sure you could get them for the dome.

Could just go to Applebees, order a few tall boys and appetizers, and play Elton John on the touchtunes for $25 and call it a night.

Applebees Bro ? Is this 2010. I dont know go to applebees or chillis red lobster since I was just over drinking age. Me and my fiance favorite spot is Twin Trees and Delmonicos on a special night also Jammers.

Applebees Bro ? Is this 2010. I dont know go to applebees or chillis red lobster since I was just over drinking age. Me and my fiance favorite spot is Twin Trees and Delmonicos on a special night also Jammers.
Yeah bro I was going to say Dave and Busters but all of the games would probably drown out the sounds of Elton.

That is outrageous. If this was Elton 1980s 1990s absolutely. Especially when it's going to be 90 percent CNY audience. Blue Collar audience not White Collar NYC or Hamptons. People here dont have that kind of money.
Those folks can still sit up in the stands for far less. Figured if I was going to do it, then might as well do it right. Not trying to buy my mom garbage seats when she would have just bought better ones herself if she was even aware that this concert is happening which she isn't.

Could just go to Applebees, order a few tall boys and appetizers, and play Elton John on the touchtunes for $25 and call it a night.

Enough Man. Me and my wife to be will be at Jammers at 7 on saturday night. Come out and squash this.

Knew someone for the Amex presale. Nosebleeds for $50+ taxes but that's ok. Wanted to see an absolute icon play in my favorite building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom