Malachi the man, the legend... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malachi the man, the legend...

I going to disagree with you a bit. I think he's special. He has that give me the ball and I will win the game vibe going on. He is a go-to guy in my mind. And his hair is especially good on defense. I think this kid is going to be all-time special before he's done.

At this point, If Malachi shoots a last second jumper while fading to his right, I expect it to go in every time.

Just depends on how long he wants to be here.

He we make a deep tournament run there's a chance he is gone. Maybe Lydon too. Oh God that would stink! With success comes pain.

hey bro, 3/4 seasons do not make a legend. Those spot's are reserved for bing, Kid Kohls, Dennis Duval, Otis hill, Etan thomas, DC, Sherm , melo, hak, gm, and more. mr is agood player but nowhere near a legend.

That is a very interesting list of legends.

At this point, If Malachi shoots a last second jumper while fading to his right, I expect it to go in every time.

Ughh... I said something very similar about Tyler Ennis 2 years ago. We know how his last game winner went...

yes carried team in the ncaat senior year, inspiring,

Are you confusing John Wallace with Otis Hill? John Wallace's senior season is indeed one of the top season's in Syracuse history.

In this specific case, I think even bigger than the minutes that JB allows the fresmen... its the green light.

Frank throws up a good look and gets yanked. Mali has probably 4-5 awful shots per game (add in Cooneys 2 awful shots per game with no yanking) and stays in the game.

Not complaining because it is working - but its not really fair. But hell - life isnt fair.
Probably because one is shooting .363 from three on the season, the other .071.

Are you confusing John Wallace with Otis Hill? John Wallace's senior season is indeed one of the top season's in Syracuse history.

Wallace was so much fun to watch! He's definitely one of my all time favorites even in my top 3 all-time.

Probably because one is shooting .363 from three on the season, the other .071.

Wasnt talking about a good look 3 - i was talking about a good look 6 footer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom