Mali 3% | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mali 3%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your premise is wrong, and easily debated. I don't care how many times you state something that is inaccurate - Malachi Richardson is at best the third most talented player on this team, and possibly the third highest long term potential player on the team. Now, tell me why you believe otherwise.

If you disagree, provide a rationale. Don't continue to state opinion as if it is a statement of fact.
1. size. 2. pure shooting ability 3. he is better off the dribble already than gbinije and by a mile cooney.

1. size. 2. pure shooting ability 3. he is better off the dribble already than gbinije and by a mile cooney.

#1 huh?

#2 is bunk -- he is shooting 26% from three point range. He has a lot of proving to do before this can be counted as a strength.

#3 is bunk -- Gbinije is exponentially better than him off the bounce RIGHT NOW, and it isn't even close. Although Richardson clearly shows potential driving and is far better than some of the prognosticators who saw him play in high school projected.

There isn't much data nor evidence to back up your unsubstantiated opinions. Sounds more like wishful thinking than fact.

Sure, but if you get more offensive rebounds say 35% vs 25% (just making these up) it still helps your cause, not hurts your cause to shoot 3's vs 2's.

So again it would LOWER the 33.3, probably not much - but will lower it. and it will definitely NOT raise it.

If the defense still gets more rebounds off threes than the offense does, it would raise it, which is why the article linked at that time adjusted it upwards.

#1: legit nba size at the 2, gbinije is a tweener type kid and he won't be drafted.
#2:who gives an F about shooting percent from a frosh through half a season. the kid can shoot, and his best days are ahead of him. I'm not going to judge him based on this shitshow of a sanctioned schedule.
#3:gbinije is not better than Richardson off the dribble. malachi is making and attempting more free throws, which tells me he
#1 huh?

#2 is bunk -- he is shooting 26% from three point range. He has a lot of proving to do before this can be counted as a strength.

#3 is bunk -- Gbinije is exponentially better than him off the bounce RIGHT NOW, and it isn't even close. Although Richardson clearly shows potential driving and is far better than some of the prognosticators who saw him play in high school projected.

There isn't much data nor evidence to back up your unsubstantiated opinions. Sounds more like wishful thinking than fact.
#1: legit nba size as a 2
#2: ok let's judge a freshman halfway through his first year. anyone with eyes can tell that the guy can shoot. again, I am talking about upside, you keep quoting me the past.
#3: from what I can tell, he has attempted and made more free throws than gbinije. more natural talent, better off the dribble, better shooter.

#1: legit nba size at the 2, gbinije is a tweener type kid and he won't be drafted.
#2:who gives an F about shooting percent from a frosh through half a season. the kid can shoot, and his best days are ahead of him. I'm not going to judge him based on this shitshow of a sanctioned schedule.
#3:gbinije is not better than Richardson off the dribble. malachi is making and attempting more free throws, which tells me he

#1: legit nba size as a 2
#2: ok let's judge a freshman halfway through his first year. anyone with eyes can tell that the guy can shoot. again, I am talking about upside, you keep quoting me the past.
#3: from what I can tell, he has attempted and made more free throws than gbinije. more natural talent, better off the dribble, better shooter.

#1, Gbinije is an inch taller than Richarson, so there goes that.

#2, results matter. Right now Richardson isn't shooting the ball effectively, and it takes extreme rationalization to claim that he is a comparable shooter compared to Gbinije's blistering ~47% from three.

#3, Gbinije is getting to the hole much better and finishing much more effectively than Richardson, who falls down / falls to score on most drives. He's drawing fouls. That's a plus. Gbinije is still better.

#1, Gbinije is an inch taller than Richarson, so there goes that.

#2, results matter. So despite your fantasy land rationalizations, right now Richardson isn't shooting the ball effectively.

#3, Gbinije is getting to the hole much better and finishing much more effectively than Richardson, who falls down / falls to score on most drives. He's drawing fouls. That's a plus. Gbinije is still better.
so you continue to miss the point. gbinije is a 5th year senior and Richardson is a true frosh. I'm talking about upside. could you more intentionally miss the point?

so you continue to miss the point. gbinije is a 5th year senior and Richardson is a true frosh. I'm talking about upside. could you more intentionally miss the point?

Oh, I understand your point. It just happens to be unsupported by any logic or empirical evidence. Other than that, how'd you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

What this comes down to is that your completely unsubstantiated opinion is that Malachi Richardon is better, despite evidence to the contrary. Okay. Not very compelling.

What "point" am I missing? That you're clicking your heels in earnest, hoping your wish comes true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors