March Madness on Demand App | Syracusefan.com

March Madness on Demand App

Awesome, you rock. Just signed up.

Admis - I would recommend this be tacked.

Important to note, that's a zero, and not an "o" before Syracuse.

Anybody getting a "shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account?"

Anybody getting a "shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account?"
I'm guessing you are, so the answer is...yes?

What do I win?

Do you have T-M0bile? I believe that they block shortcode texting (i.e. texting to 5 digit numbers) a few other carriers may now block them too.

Do you have T-M0bile? I believe that they block shortcode texting (i.e. texting to 5 digit numbers) a few other carriers may now block them too.

Sprint...is there a way to unblock with various carriers?

Sprint...is there a way to unblock with various carriers?

Sprint sounds familiar too -- I don't think you can unblock it. It has to do with the costs to process the data sent and I think that the carriers are required to eat the cost.

Sprint sounds familiar too -- I don't think you can unblock it. It has to do with the costs to process the data sent and I think that the carriers are required to eat the cost.

Thanks. I'm investigating this now. Nice work btw with that Southerland block clip!

I have Sprint and I was able to do this with no problem.

So I registered...and it looks like the Android App will be available sometime before the start? Did I miss something?

This is great. Will be watching from my iPhone.

I have Sprint and I was able to do this with no problem.

Got it. I called and it was blocked on my acct for some reason. They unblocked it.

That was seriously confusing. I think I managed to sign on, but I am not sure what I've gotten or how to access it. All I got by way of confirmation was a message telling me I was added to their alerts, and another one urging me to enter a sweepstakes. What am I missing here?

Don't laugh at me, all you tech geniuses who are young enough to be my grandchildren. I learned to communicate via a rotary telephone and a manual typewriter, you know. :)

That was seriously confusing. I think I managed to sign on, but I am not sure what I've gotten or how to access it. All I got by way of confirmation was a message telling me I was added to their alerts, and another one urging me to enter a sweepstakes. What am I missing here?

Don't laugh at me, all you tech geniuses who are young enough to be my grandchildren. I learned to communicate via a rotary telephone and a manual typewriter, you know. :)
I promise that I'm typing this with a straight face. The confirmation email will have 3 links on it, one to the online website where you can access the games from your computer, the next a direct link to the iphone, ipod, ipad download, and the next to the android download link. Sometime on the 7th, visit the link in the email (from your phone) that corresponds with the smartphone you have. It should bring you to a screen which will have an option to download the app, which would bring you to the application store, or start an automatic download to your device. I'll be getting the iphone app on Wednesday, so I'll post the process more clearly once it's available

I use T-Mobile and I had no problem.

Thanks Upstate for the heads up.

Still isn't available yet for my iphone the last I checked. I guess they have until 11:59pm to stay honest

App is now available for iPhones. Go to the e-mail you received after signing up, click on the link for your phone, and it will automatically bring you to the app store for your phone. Looks great so far, too. All you'll need to do is log in using your email and password that you used to sign up and enjoy.

I think I am going to be out of the country again. Anyone know if this will stream when outside the US? Last time I had to watch the road Louisville game via facetime (had a friend prop up their iPad in front of their tv). That was because ESPN3 doesn't work outside the US. I know the CBS feed streamed outside the US so I assume this should work but I just don't want any surprises...

I think I am going to be out of the country again. Anyone know if this will stream when outside the US? Last time I had to watch the road Louisville game via facetime (had a friend prop up their iPad in front of their tv). That was because ESPN3 doesn't work outside the US. I know the CBS feed streamed outside the US so I assume this should work but I just don't want any surprises...

Coolest thing I have ever heard of. I dont know if the app will be able to be used outside of the country, but you always have "firstrowsports.eu" to fall back on

Coolest thing I have ever heard of. I dont know if the app will be able to be used outside of the country, but you always have "firstrowsports.eu" to fall back on
You gotta do what you gotta do... It was surprisingly decent. Not great, but decent.
I just found in the FAQs the app is not accessible from outside the country... That stinks

Thanks for the tip CuseTroop

So is anyone else unable to get it on iPad yet? I've got it on my iPhone, but would obviously prefer it on my iPad.