Marcus Sales | Syracusefan.com

Marcus Sales

Aweart23

2nd String
I was up for the WVU game over the weekend. I was the guy in Section 311 with the yellow hair and the sock on his head. Can't believe there is no snow in CNY at the end of January. shocking..

Had a few beers after the game with a friend who knows the family pretty well. He said Marcus is back in class and is supposed to be on track to participate in spring practice.

Don't know how true any of that is...but just throwing it out there.

IMO, good news if true. Adding an experienced player like Sales is a net gain, offsetting the departure of Van Chew. Big fan of Chew's, but he had a subpar senior year.

With the status of Lemon being out due to his surgery and Van Chew graduating, this would help out big time. Van just never seemed to be the Van of '10 after he had the hernia surgery.

With the status of Lemon being out due to his surgery and Van Chew graduating, this would help out big time. Van just never seemed to be the Van of '10 after he had the hernia surgery.

Van had that great game versus Wake and that was it

I hope he has stayed in shape; it would be difficult to get back to late-2010 form after almost 15 months hiatus from playing the game at the start of spring practice

I hope he has stayed in shape; it would be difficult to get back to late-2010 form after almost 15 months hiatus from playing the game at the start of spring practice

I don't think anyone has every accused Marcus of being in great shape or working too hard in the weight room, he will be fine because that has NEVER been his thing. After spring and a good summer he will be in game shape. Nassib's favorite receiver

I don't think anyone has every accused Marcus of being in great shape or working too hard in the weight room, he will be fine because that has NEVER been his thing. After spring and a good summer he will be in game shape. Nassib's favorite receiver

They have a word to describe what you just wrote...
4 letters...starts with an L and ends with a Y and its the same word I heard about Marcus as well...:)

Fair point, IB. I think of Marcus and Lemon as pretty savvy receivers who run their routes well. Hopefully they can both be/stay healthy this next season.

Good point. If true that he is back in class and will be in spring practice, there is ZERO excuse he is not in full football shape by Aug 1. Staff better make sure of that.

My little brother saw Sales in class today and he was with Desir, Shamarko, Keon, and Virgille...Have to think he is part of the team again or in the process if there all together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom