Mark Richt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mark Richt

Would you like to have Mark Richt as the HC for Cuse Football?

• Total voters
Great hire but the really gotta address their facilities and stadium situation before they truly get back into the elite level of college football. Shocking as this is, Syracuse has better facilities than arguably the most storied program in all of college football.

I hope they meet UGA in a bowl game in a few years and that the U just pulverizes the Dawgs.

Dude. Whoever is hired here should make a move for Jeremy Pruitt as DC. I mean grab that guy and run!

Dude. Whoever is hired here should make a move for Jeremy Pruitt as DC. I mean grab that guy and run!
He is going to Alabama, we have less then 0%

i'm very surprised by this. he will likely take the U in a different direction that might end up being bad for both richt and Miami, but i wish him all the best.

I wonder if he even goes after the Dade kids, as i'm not sure they fit his style.

UGA also might have just lost their praised QB recruit Eason

UGA also might have just lost their praised QB recruit Eason
Would be nice to see him head to Coral Gables. The local Dawg fans would have yet another meltdown.

He is going to Alabama, we have less then 0%
Fantasyland by yours truly...thank you for enlightening me. I hadn't heard that but it makes perfect sense.

He was supposedly trying to get the interest of South Carolina for their HC opening. I suspect that he's Tuscaloosa bound.

it's almost like UGA wants Alabama to continue to do well. Pruitt is virtually on his way to Alabama, and now the chance of Mullen (eventually) taking over for Saban increases instead of UGA getting Mullen for themselves

Richt apparently won't be coaching Georgia in their bowl game even though that was the original plan. Telling players right now.