Marrone did 2nd interview with Browns today | Syracusefan.com

Marrone did 2nd interview with Browns today

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
And is meeting with SD tonight.

All according to Axe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
Right now Chip Kelly meeting with #Eagles. Told #Browns still overwhelming favorite. Lawyers slated to be present for #Browns dinner tonight

Greg A. Bedard@GregABedard
Heard this afternoon that it would be either Kelly or Marrone for the Browns tonight. Clock ticking

Random fan's observation on the Buffalo Bills messageboard.

"
Marrone doesn't sound like a guy who wants to stay in college. He must be a pretty impressive interview.hoping the longer Kelly is free agent the more Bills can come into play"​

What does the Dude of WV have to say about all of this Marrone stuff? I'm surprised he hasn't suggested that Jim Delaney is behind all this apparent interest in HCDM as a way of sowing FUD amongst ACC partisans.

the browns have one of the best young offensive lines in football and a young stud running back. I think Weeden in any other year or rookie QBs would have been more recognized for doing a pretty good job for a rookie. Cleveland is not that far away from being pretty decent.

Philly conversely has no offensive line, a mess at QB and one of the toughest fan and media bases in the country. I think Doug would get a heck of an opportunity in Cleveland if kelly does not go there.

What does the Dude of WV have to say about all of this Marrone stuff? I'm surprised he hasn't suggested that Jim Delaney is behind all this apparent interest in HCDM as a way of sowing FUD amongst ACC partisans.
I believe he said reading the Marrone tea leaves indicates OU to the BIG1G.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

i would love to know if we have done anything to try to persuade him to stay? maybe a raise, and extension well past his current deal? raise for assistants? i really hope it wasn't go ahead test the waters type of deal. at least make it hard for him. if he's good enough to interview for every team in the league, he should be good enough to coach at Syracuse.

i would love to know if we have done anything to try to persuade him to stay? maybe a raise, and extension well past his current deal? raise for assistants? i really hope it wasn't go ahead test the waters type of deal. at least make it hard for him. if he's good enough to interview for every team in the league, he should be good enough to coach at Syracuse.

Cleveland: We'll give you 3m per year for 5 years.
Syracuse: We'll give you free tickets to "Lights on the Lake" and all the dome dogs you can eat...

the browns have one of the best young offensive lines in football and a young stud running back. I think Weeden in any other year or rookie QBs would have been more recognized for doing a pretty good job for a rookie. Cleveland is not that far away from being pretty decent.

Philly conversely has no offensive line, a mess at QB and one of the toughest fan and media bases in the country. I think Doug would get a heck of an opportunity in Cleveland if kelly does not go there.

Yea Brandon weeden... The 29 year old rookie...

Cleveland: We'll give you 3m per year for 5 years.
Syracuse: We'll give you free tickets to "Lights on the Lake" and all the dome dogs you can eat...
i'll take that. sounds better then go ahead see what you can get. what did penn st do to O'Brien offer ?? (cue PSU joke)

Id take the Cleveland Job everyday over the Philly Job. they have loyal rabid fans, a solid core in the offense, no drama to deal with as to michael vick, a new owner that wants to spend money

Id take the Cleveland Job everyday over the Philly Job. they have loyal rabid fans, a solid core in the offense, no drama to deal with as to michael vick, a new owner that wants to spend money
Plus they haven't booed Santa, so they've got that going for them which is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

LOL He takes the Browns job he will be fired in 3 years.

AZ sports reporter was just analyzing the coaching search as it relates to the Cardinals, along with the other teams. The other sports reporter asked him if there was anyone else the Cardinals should look at, and his answer was...Doug Marrone. He said Doug is intriguing, and that the Cardinals should seriously look at him also. Talked about his time at NO and also about HOW HE HAD DONE SUCH A GOOD JOB AT SYRACUSE. So at least we are getting some good press out of this. But it also shows you that he is respected as a possible NFL coach, and others get it even more than we do.

go to cleveland, draft nassib in round 2 - groom him a year: boom. the Marrone binder

I love nassib so don't take this the wrong way, but he's not the type of qb you build your program around. It's not John harbaugh and Andrew luck. For massive sake, I hope he avoids the browns.

I love nassib so don't take this the wrong way, but he's not the type of qb you build your program around. It's not John harbaugh and Andrew luck. For massive sake, I hope he avoids the browns.
j o k e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom