@Maryland in less then 48 hours | Syracusefan.com

@Maryland in less then 48 hours

I didn't realize they got 5 days off between these games. That's just unfair.

There are 15 teams in the ACC. At any given time, at least one will be off. I don't exactly think the ACC is out to do Maryland favors this year.

Don't blame Maryland. This is the ACC schedulers in action. Terps have a mediocre (at best) team this year, but you don't know whether their better half will show up on any given night or not. Expect their fans to welcome you to the ACC (and the All Carolina officiating you got tonight), while expressing their delight to be getting out of the conference that has treated them the same way you got jobbed tonight.

I'm not blaming Maryland.

It's just flat out unfair to schedule one team with a week off and one team with less than 48 hours off.

I'm not blaming Maryland.

It's just flat out unfair to schedule one team with a week off and one team with less than 48 hours off.

Considering that ESPN, not the ACC, is to blame for it being "less than 48 hours," how would you suggest the ACC handle it? There are 15 teams. Someone had to be off. Someone was going to get screwed on timing. This is the first time all year I've seen someone suggest that the ACC was out to help Maryland.

BTW I fully expect Syracuse to crush us on Monday, tired or not. We are mediocre, it's true. We have some talent, but are poorly coached. I just can't see you guys dropping three straight. Was rooting hard for you tonight because of that, not to mention my natural hatred of all things Duke.

I am guaranteeing we run the table and win the acc. There i said it
I agree, Kieta is back looking good and Gbinige is playing well, he needs more minutes if Cooney doesn't step it up.

Silly question but I would guess the boys would head straight to College Park? Does it make sense to head home for a night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom