Maryland vs Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Maryland vs Colgate

wvlax

2nd String
Maryland leading Colgate 3-0 1st...

MD dominating face-offs.

MD dominating face-offs.

Ya I figured as much. I know Maryland struggled at the X against Penn but I figured the would bounce back big time against Gate. Its a bad matchup for Colgate, Maryland excels in these types of games.

Michigan still struggling to get over that hump, a pretty weak OOC schedule to outside of the game vs Yale and ND
Let us not forget that HIgh Point needed overtime to beat Drexel.

Richmond managed to avoid the upset by UMBC this year, winning 17-12 this afternoon. Lanchbury launched in another 5 goals.

Are the 2 best attackmen in the Southern Conference (Nolting, Lanchbury) better than the 2 best from the ACC?

Richmond managed to avoid the upset by UMBC this year, winning 17-12 this afternoon. Lanchbury launched in another 5 goals.

Are the 2 best attackmen in the Southern Conference (Nolting, Lanchbury) better than the 2 best from the ACC?

Seems like it's certainly up for debate. Curious your opinion on who the 2 best are in the ACC?

If we played Colgate after Albany and Army, we would win. If Duke played High Point after Denver, they would have won. If Yale played Villanova after their first game, Yale would win. If Maryland played Colgate for their first game, they very well might have lost. How good each team is lies ahead.

I guess Kraus would be 1. Not sure about the other.
Right now I would say Matt Moore. He put up 5 points against Loyola and 7 against High Point. Very impressed with his transition from the midfield.

Kraus and a healthy Brad Smith (listed as middie but really plays attack like Connor Kelly) probably stack up with them. Moore and Gleason at ND are also right up there. There was a depletion in star power at attack in the ACC this year with the loss of Guterding, Garnsey, and Cloutier, who would have lead the pack this year.

If we played Colgate after Albany and Army, we would win. If Duke played High Point after Denver, they would have won. If Yale played Villanova after their first game, Yale would win. If Maryland played Colgate for their first game, they very well might have lost. How good each team is lies ahead.

Say what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom