Maybe it is best if Hunt gets a week off to heal. | Syracusefan.com

Maybe it is best if Hunt gets a week off to heal.

Crusty

Living Legend
Certainly not hoping he is hurt or anything, but it might be best if Hunt had a week off to heal and clear his mind. This team is not beating FSU so it might be a good thing. Wilson could get some PT, which could help down the road, as well.

Certainly not hoping he is hurt or anything, but it might be best if Hunt had a week off to heal and clear his mind. This team is not beating FSU so it might be a good thing. Wilson could get some PT, which could help down the road, as well.
Maybe run the wildcat or something. I worry about Wilson against the FSU defense.

you never know stranger things have happened with hunt we have 1% chance without 0

you never know stranger things have happened with hunt we have 1% chance without 0
It might be the other way around as they have plenty of tape on Hunt.

It might be the other way around as they have plenty of tape on Hunt.

don't need any tape on Wilson with our lack of strength OL they will know he is a sitting duck

Put in Long for a bit too. He can run so he's a better fit for the offense.

This is where it really hurts not having AE on campus. He is the future and he fits the system. Long fits it better than Wilson or Kimbel but I don't know if he is close to ready. AE might not have been either but I think he has way more upside. That being said, I have no problem with the idea of letting AJ have a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom