Mayors in NYC & LA | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Mayors in NYC & LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think comprehension is your strong suit.

*If you're 10 years old right now in 5th grade and your birthday is today you turn 11.

*Sept you would start 6th grade at 11. Then April 2021 you turn 12.

*You will then start 7th grade at 12.

*If you're birthday is September 27 2009 when you started 5th grade in Sept of 2019 you would be 9 years old and would turn 10 a few weeks later.

*You will then be 10 when you start 6th grade. You would then be 11 when you start 7th grade.
You are correct but that was the most confusing, convoluted, and messy way to get from A to B.
Now I know why you like Trump, the great communicator. Sorry that was mean. May be true but mean.
Sorry. Just a really exhaustive way to explain a simple concept, without giving an actual birth date and mixing a real child with a theoretical child in the same post.

You need help. Our President name calling instead of putting a plans together is the most treasonous thing any president has ever done. He keeps saying 'it's not my job' who's job is it... The Federal govt't led by the President is suppose to fight all US enemies foreign or domestic. Now he freezes and holds up his hands and won't do anything.

I mean your first sentence is still probably accurate. But yeah I was just kidding.

We can’t have the cult45ers being challenged on their points of view now can we?

Your more then entitled to your opinion but if I wanted to see you and UEO or Ebuck go at it or listen to how stupid Trump is I can pick one of 37 threads on the OT board.

There are two doses for 11-12 y/os taken 6-12 months apart. The side-effects are minor and rarely (outside of allergies) cause problems. The reactions you describe have to be considered extremely rare or unrelated. Millions of kids - at least 66% of US adolescents 13-17 - already take the vaccine, and the percentage is rising each year. I mean, if you're in NY it's your decision for now (bill pending), but IMHO you should think hard about refusing to give your kid a shot that could prevent cancer.

'could' prevent a microscopic % of cancer. I get that. Take the dose yourself on your own accord when you're an adult. Otherwise leave the choice to the parents. Pro choice.

Holy Shlit that’s deplorable.

but also Cali, so whatever.

the whole state can vote for Biden and they will still get the same amount of electoral votes.

Fluck them.
Because we all know that all undocumented documented people should be grouped together as all being free loading, lazy, drug mules, who molest our children and rape our women and steal our jobs and are in gangs.

I mean your first sentence is still probably accurate. But yeah I was just kidding.
Sorry, Sorry. I didn't know you were THE Eric15 all around great guy and sarcastic funny man for thousands of SU Sports fans. My apologies.

Because we all know that all undocumented documented people should be grouped together as all being free loading, lazy, drug mules, who molest our children and rape our women and steal our jobs and are in gangs.
Exactly.

well put, thank you.

Sorry, Sorry. I didn't know you were THE Eric15 all around great guy and sarcastic funny man for thousands of SU Sports fans. My apologies.

Eric15 appears your a long way from the OT board. ;)

If only we had access to our own information on what was happening over in China. Good thing the toddler in chief chose to ignore that intelligence and to dial back our pandemic resources. He was however giddy to take xis word on things over and over, and advertised it for all to see, since they have such a great relationship.
Apparently that so called intelligence didn't hit home to Nancy and the rest of the gang when Trump was execrated as dangerous and racist for his bans on travel.

The dipshts on the step of the Capitol in Michigan with confederate flags and rifles crying about their freedoms, along with the scum that forced Wisconsin to go out and vote in an election in the middle of a pandemic, will be much more influential in terrorizing swing voters. The trump party should be scared shtless by those results btw, bodes terribly in a must win state 6 months out from the election.
You forgot KKK robes and nazi symbols

It’s amazing how often people out themselves as racists without thinking they’re doing so. (I know you’re post is sarcastic)

Your more then entitled to your opinion but if I wanted to see you and UEO or Ebuck go at it or listen to how stupid Trump is I can pick one of 37 threads on the OT board this week.

FIFY ;)

Eric who? You act like everyone gets together for private meetings. Sad you think it's a fun sport to have the President act like the worst type of person there is and people call him out. That's fun to you? And you think its good for our country?
Kinda pathetic don't you think.

You replied to Eric15. I made the assumption his name was Eric. But I suppose it could be Steve.

And yes, this is all fun to me. None of it is good for our country, least of all picking sides in a 2 side sh!tshow. So yeah, I might as well be entertained.

Best,
Frank

You replied to Eric15. I made the assumption his name was Eric. But I suppose it could be Steve.

And yes, this is all fun to me. None of it is good for our country, least of all picking sides in a 2 side sh!tshow. So yeah, I might as well be entertained.

Best,
Frank
Frank

THIS INTERNET STUFF IS SOME SERIOUS SH!

(I know, I know, I won't be laughing when I'm alone in hell after I die, but I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here!).
Don't worry, Chip.

You won't be alone.

Best,
Frank

Huh, Frank, man I was way off.

If we actually had the tests that the fat, lying P.O.S. said we had back in Mid-March, we’d be in good shape.

But he can just “say stuff”. Doesn’t matter. None of his asskissers care. Just as long as we don’t have a black guy or a woman in charge, they’re good with anything this guy does.

Fat Shaming?

You are correct but that was the most confusing, convoluted, and messy way to get from A to B.
Now I know why you like Trump, the great communicator. Sorry that was mean. May be true but mean.
Sorry. Just a really exhaustive way to explain a simple concept, without giving an actual birth date and mixing a real child with a theoretical child in the same post.

I guess, but there was enough info to figure out the math problem, I just didn't think it mattered all that much. A real or theoretical child is completely irrelevant to answering the question.

I hate Trump as much as I hate the left. I'd prefer guys like Bush #2 to run the country until I die but I will just continue to vote against the left no matter who is running. local, state, federal. it doesn't matter. My kingdom for the day NYS flips to a Republican governor.

I think in my history I voted Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore. Then after 2001 I went right and haven't looked back. I got tired of the left deciding how I should live my life and the past 10 years and for sure the last few years have just galvanized that. The new 'progressive' PC left is just downright scary to me.

To each their own (I wish).

Last edited:
This is rivaling some of the classic Cali and Cuse Hulk Threads. The one with your name though is an instant classic. If this thread gets nuked someone has to save that.
It’s always fun when the Libs like to tell anyone they are skilled in the arts of war...or anything really...

I guess, but there was enough info to figure out the math problem, I just didn't think it mattered all that much. A real or theoretical child is completely irrelevant to answering the question.

I hate Trump as much as I hate the left. I'd prefer guys like Bush #2 to run the country until I die but I will just continue to vote against the left no matter who is running. local, state, federal. it doesn't matter. My kingdom for the day NYS flips to a Republican governor.

I think in my history I voted Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore. Then after 2001 I went right and haven't looked back. I got tired of the left deciding how I should live my life and the past 10 years and for sure the last few years have just galvanized that. The new 'progressive' PC left is just downright scary to me.

To each their own (I wish).

I'll cheers to that. IMHO, Bernie is a cancer on the left like Trump is on the right.

I personally just want someone competent (which Trump isn't). I really don't care what color tie or dress they wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom