McCann an Astro | Syracusefan.com

McCann an Astro

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
for P's Albert Abreu and Jorge Guzman.

2 more minor league arms for the run at Trout...

:cool:

I was kind of hoping the Mets could get him, but I guess the Yanks and Mets couldn't do a deal.

I was kind of hoping the Mets could get him, but I guess the Yanks and Mets couldn't do a deal.
he needs to DH at least 50x a year.

I never thought even the Braves would want him back now.

C 80
DH 50
PH 10

sit 22

he can be a force with that

for P's Albert Abreu and Jorge Guzman.

2 more minor league arms for the run at Trout...

:cool:
Make the Halo's an offer they can't refuse.

I liked McCann. I thought spotting him with Sanchez would help extend both careers, and hoped NYY would see it that way, for McCann is a decent catcher and still productive. I guess they want Sanchez behind the plate more than 120 games. edit: McCann is/was also a left handed bat in Yankee Stadium. :) :rolleyes::noidea:Oh Lord

Last edited:
I liked McCann. I thought spotting him with Sanchez would help extend both careers, and hoped NYY would see it that way, for McCann is a decent catcher and still productive. I guess they want Sanchez behind the plate more than 120 games.
I think that may be too much, but who knows.

I can see an old vet coming in or maybe they like romine enough that he splits it and Sanchez goes 80-70-12

if there was only a way to get rid of DLsbury...

I liked McCann. I thought spotting him with Sanchez would help extend both careers, and hoped NYY would see it that way, for McCann is a decent catcher and still productive. I guess they want Sanchez behind the plate more than 120 games. edit: McCann is/was also a left handed bat in Yankee Stadium. :) :rolleyes::noidea:Oh Lord
I liked him, too, as a player and person, and wish him well. He probably wants to catch some more before that window closes on him. Can't blame him if that's the case.

Apparently at least one of these guys is a top 100ish prospect? So good deal for the Yankees

I think that may be too much, but who knows.

I can see an old vet coming in or maybe they like romine enough that he splits it and Sanchez goes 80-70-12

if there was only a way to get rid of DLsbury...

Indeed, what keeps Ellsbury around is Gardy's ability to play CF when he's in the DL.

With the shift defenses a pure pull lefty hitter suffers in YS. If they don't hit it over the shift there's less area for the defense to cover in RF.

With the shift defenses a pure pull lefty hitter suffers in YS. If they don't hit it over the shift there's less area for the defense to cover in RF.

Fair enough. I just like the guy and you can never have too many good catchers.

Make the Halo's an offer they can't refuse.
I am not sure they should give up a bunch of key players to get Trout. The Halos had Trout and they ended up in last place. I also hope they don't end up giving that fellow from the Nats a 400 million dollar contract when he becomes a free agent. What the Yankees need most of all is pitching.

I am not sure they should give up a bunch of key players to get Trout. The Halos had Trout and they ended up in last place. I also hope they don't end up giving that fellow from the Nats a 400 million dollar contract when he becomes a free agent. What the Yankees need most of all is pitching.
They've restocked the system though trades and have many attractive pieces with which to put together a realistic package. Trout is a generational talent, still only 25, and is under contract through 2020. The Yankees need to at least explore the possibilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom