McCoullough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

McCoullough

If you complain about a picture about Skylar Diggins on this board, the door's right over there.

in regards to mcCoullough, carmelo said "i like him", asked if mcCoullough should start "i think so, but (head coach James Arthur) Boeheim do how he do."

subsequently, (carmelo) anthony stated "the Acc is gonna get a bad taste of ennis in they moufs."

I think the fact that everyone knows who McCulough about a year and a half before he is scheduled to get to SU is a pretty good sign.

I think the fact that everyone knows who McCulough about a year and a half before he is scheduled to get to SU is a pretty good sign.

that. I hope Cash Cal somehow misses his existence entirely and doesn't show up with duffle bags full of "recruiting materials".

I prefer our guys to be a bit under rated so other schools leave well enough alone and then show up on the hill and make opposing recruiters and recruiting sites realize they royally messed up.

With Roberson & Grant on board kid is likely to get Boeheimed !!!!!

If you complain about a picture about Skylar Diggins on this board, the door's right over there.
shes so average, but because she plays a sport flanked with men, she looks great.

Boeheim on CMac...The best player we have recruited since Melo:D
NCAA violation if he did. Coaches cannot comment on unsigned players.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

NCAA violation if he did. Coaches cannot comment on unsigned players.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the update,but no fear Jim has been around long enough to know better

who's that prepubescent boy??? criss... or cross?
She is one of a short list of women that when I see a pic of them on the net I immediately have to google Sofia Vergara or someone similarly hot to flush the disgust out of my system.

[shudders]

Agree 100% with JB - Cmac is a legit 6'10 inside/outside player who can hit the 3, blow by on the dribble, post you up on the low block

Kevin Garnett like body

Hopefully he isn't an enormous douche like Garnett is.

Hopefully he isn't an enormous douche like Garnett is.

This kid will blow people's minds. He is certainly going to be a 1 and done... but he will also almost certainly be drafted top 5 in the NBA draft. He is that good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom