McDonald is the best hope for Syracuse football | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

McDonald is the best hope for Syracuse football

Nobody will agree, but I think if Allen had remained the starter we'd have a much better passing game right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Maybe and maybe not. There is always the chance that all our numbers would be higher - including interceptions with end result not much different. One average player would not have made much difference I am afraid.

TheCusian said:
I won't disagree. But I'd bet we wouldn't be in sniffing a bowl.

Will disagree mainly because we don't know. Of course nothing would have changed vs FSU and Clemson, nor GT either because of defense. But every other game may have been the same and we may have beat Pitt.

we are a field goal and a INT return away from 7-4 with this group and this with a dysfunctional offense most of the season. 5-7, 6-7, 7-6 all still in play. until we see how next year plays out its too early to say OC is the reason we are having these issues.

all we will know by Feb is whether recruiting really looks better and we will be a yr away from knowing if it really is getting better, if any of the RF or Fr next year contribute then we will probably be having a better discussion by this time next year

Will disagree mainly because we don't know. Of course nothing would have changed vs FSU and Clemson, nor GT either because of defense. But every other game may have been the same and we may have beat Pitt.

There's no good way to know. But yeah, I agree that we'd be better passing the ball. We'd also likely have more turnovers, and might not have had as much production from the running game. I think the staff added that all up and changed their tune on who was the best QB to win games.

Hope they prove to be right with a win on Saturday. A lot riding on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom