McNabb coming back? | Syracusefan.com

McNabb coming back?

Opus

Starter
From his twitter

Donovan McNabb @donovanjmcnabb · 14m 14 minutes ago
Just got a call from the 602 area code. I'm on my why AZ. Good thing I've been working out. Time to make it happen again.
1f4aa.png
1f3c8.png
. It's on

He lives in AZ. I really think this would be a stretch. Been over 2 years. But you never know.

OK. But now I am going to tell you that I know where in town he lives. This is NOT the area code for that part of town. It IS the area code for Glendale where the Cards play. So I am still going to wonder a bit more about this regardless of his last tweet. His area code would be 480.

OK. But now I am going to tell you that I know where in town he lives. This is NOT the area code for that part of town. It IS the area code for Glendale where the Cards play. So I am still going to wonder a bit more about this regardless of his last tweet. His area code would be 480.
Psst, I could get a phone number for any normal US area code without ever visiting that area code.

Hey linda - not to be argumentative - but I have a 602 and live in PV. It could be his home #. Hope you are doing well. I need to get back into the alumni events.

Kurt. Warner has a better chance to be signed by Arizona than Donovan.

The. Cards are the going to be playing in Atlanta or New Orleans in one of the craziest betting lines we will see in NFL history.

Actually where the Cardinals are wouldn't it be 623?

Am I the only one that got this reference?

The reason they could not be called Yazoo in North America was because of Yazoo Records.
Nope! Alison Moyet's voice was/is awesome. I did not know about the Yazoo story though. Thanks for the information, useless as it may be. ;)

Hey linda - not to be argumentative - but I have a 602 and live in PV. It could be his home #. Hope you are doing well. I need to get back into the alumni events.
Ha...yeah, my brother lives in Boston but still has a central Pennsylvania number. Just hasn't changed the number since we used to live there (I had the same until a few years ago when I switched to a work cell phone only).

I'm glad he's not coming back, despite being my favorite player of all-time. Hate when my favorites ruin their legacies (and yes, I know Donovan already did with the Redskins and Vikings).

jekelish said:
Ha...yeah, my brother lives in Boston but still has a central Pennsylvania number. Just hasn't changed the number since we used to live there (I had the same until a few years ago when I switched to a work cell phone only). I'm glad he's not coming back, despite being my favorite player of all-time. Hate when my favorites ruin their legacies (and yes, I know Donovan already did with the Redskins and Vikings).

I'm still rocking the 315 in Alaska

I'm still rocking the 315 in Alaska
I remember being called a 315er my freshman year at SUNY Geneseo (early 80's) by my girlfriend who was from Binghamton. At first I didn't know it was derogatory. ;)

I remember being called a 315er my freshman year at SUNY Geneseo (early 80's) by my girlfriend who was from Binghamton. At first I didn't know it was derogatory. ;)
Better than being a 585er!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom