McNabb coming back? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

McNabb coming back?

Hey linda - not to be argumentative - but I have a 602 and live in PV. It could be his home #. Hope you are doing well. I need to get back into the alumni events.
He lives way in the east valley. No where near you. I'm not going to say where, but very east. 602 is Phoenix and Glendale, thus you could have a 602 where you live. He is 40 minutes east of you.
And yes you better start showing up!!!!

Moon, the point is that after he used 602 he said the call was from home. He lives in our town. He does not need to google the area codes. He knows them. But his home is not going to be 602. His radio show number may be 602 though.

llandz said:
He lives way in the east valley. No where near you. I'm not going to say where, but very east. 602 is Phoenix and Glendale, thus you could have a 602 where you live. He is 40 minutes east of you. And yes you better start showing up!!!! Moon, the point is that after he used 602 he said the call was from home. He lives in our town. He does not need to google the area codes. He knows them. But his home is not going to be 602. His radio show number may be 602 though.
I hate the off season on here... These threads make me yawn guess shouldn't click

Moon, the point is that after he used 602 he said the call was from home. He lives in our town. He does not need to google the area codes. He knows them. But his home is not going to be 602. His radio show number may be 602 though.
And my point is that you can have any area code associated with almost any phone. I have a "home phone" that has a 315 area code, for example. It was not a number that was ported here, just an area code that I requested.

If I can have a 315 number in Atlanta then I'm sure Donovan could have a 602 number at his house.

Of course, Syracuse people of a certain persuasion would be 805-ers. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom