McNabb DUI | Syracusefan.com

McNabb DUI

you beat me to it!! - you can delete the thread I created please :)

I'll never understand why individuals smile in mugshots.

As I recall, this isn't the first time.

Looks like nobody was hurt ... I was recently rear-ended in a similar situation by someone who was likely blackout drunk; it seems to me in order to rear end someone at a clearly marked stopping point, you have to be more than just a little buzzed.

The guy was a lush on the hill and armory.

It took the Police only 23 minutes after the phone call about the accident. That was really some fast police work here

FOX was going to move him up their #3 booth for NFL games. This is dumb and will probably cost him his Fox gig unless he admits he has a problem and gets treatment.

Wrong county Donovan.
joe-arpaio.jpg

Can we unretire him from the board of directors as well? Another in a long line of stupid decisions by the administration to give him that type of title.

I hope no one was hurt. McNabb can be quiet about #44 now. DUI's are very selfish and are serious matters. I wonder if he will resign from the BOT.

I feel strongly about this also. It's not why I'm in a wheelchair but I know more than a few people that are because of drinking and driving. It's one of the reasons I don't drink.

Seriously.

I have never (ever, ever, ever) been able to understand why athletes with gobs of money don't just call for car service when they've been drinking.

Such arrogance.

so true, you would think he has handlers or a personal assistant that he can call to arrange for a ride. Especially since he's already been down this road before. What an idiot

The guy is a knucklehead. I have always been heavily in favor of un-retiring #44, as soon as he came out against it, it made me feel that much better about it. As far as DUI, one time is too many, two times is complete and utter failure as a human being. He very likely has an alcohol problem, he better seek help before he kills someone.