MCW - DAMN! | Syracusefan.com

MCW - DAMN!

Deano

All American
There's a You-Tube Highlight and also should be on ESPN Top 10 tomorrow.

He left the floor just inside the free-throw circle! When he went airborne on that I thought - no way. I'm going to replay that a few times!

If MCW scores one more basket, he could be the leading scorer on the team today. Something for last guy on the bench.

Just hit another 3 after diving for a loose ball when leading by 25. You gotta love this kid.

13 points for him today has to be a big east career high for him.

Rak also impressive today, just a great game!

There's a You-Tube Highlight and also should be on ESPN Top 10 tomorrow.

That dunk was quite .gif worthy ...

Please please please somebody post the video. Just left the game and need to see that again. MSG went nuts!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You are a person making you part of people and I don't think your dumb.
95%

What's 95% you ask?

Well, that is the probability that someone will incorrectly use "your" instead of "you're" when attempting to call somebody an idiot, dumb, dumbass, moron, or any other name to disparage their intelligence.

It's always rather ironic.

The dunk was great, but I think I got more excited after the spin and alley oop. I think he just played his way into more minutes after today.

Spectacular game by MCW. We're not even talking about how he hit 2 threes when the game was still a game and our team has been like 20% from 3 for the past 7 or 800 games.

And yet didn't make the espn highlights of the game. Smh
I noticed that too, however ESPN just showed highlights after the OSU/Wisc game and they had 3 different angles of his dunk - twas sweet.

The dunk was great, but I think I got more excited after the spin and alley oop. I think he just played his way into more minutes after today.
and the worst thing about MCW, he's only a freshman:D

Not the talent, the numbers.
Agree, the number 1 is totally inappropriate for MCW. For instance, Andy Rautins sure couldn't launch like that. Then again, Hak sure could. We could debate numbers all day.

Agree, the number 1 is totally inappropriate for MCW. For instance, Andy Rautins sure couldn't launch like that. Then again, Hak sure could. We could debate numbers all day.
Tell me Rags, why am I not surprised that you're the person bringing up number one?

Just hit another 3 after diving for a loose ball when leading by 25. You gotta love this kid.

13 points for him today has to be a big east career high for him.

Rak also impressive today, just a great game!

I imagine it is pretty rare for one of our kids to get his freshman high during a Big East game, on the road.

I imagine it is pretty rare for one of our kids to get his freshman high during a Big East game, on the road.
What is that avatar? It looks like the female urinary tract...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom