MCW Rookie of the Year - It's Official | Syracusefan.com

MCW Rookie of the Year - It's Official

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...liams-named-nba-rookie-year-article-1.1779920

MCW was also the first player since Mark Jackson who was drafted 10th or lower to win the award.

Congrats to MCW !!!

It's going to be interesting to see how the Sixers rebuild their lineup in the next couple years. They've stockpiled a bunch of picks, but most are in the 2nd round and many are protected. I'm a little surprised they didn't keep a quality big man like Spencer Hawes. He seemed like a decent building block to go with Nerlens Noel. I always thought Evan Turner was a tweener, so they didn't lose that much getting rid of him. They're going to have a ton of cap room, but I don't think they're likely to draw the really big name players. They've got cap room to get around 4 quality guys as building blocks.

LeBron to Philly would be very intriguing. Not going to happen but man MCW - Wroten - Wiggins - LeBron - Noel would be amazing.

With seven picks in this draft it is hard to see the Sixers not take big risks in this years draft. I'm not sold on Thaddeus yet and wouldn't mind using him for a pick next year or to move back into the middle of this years draft. If they could get a 3rd first round pick then give me a lineup of MCW, Harris or Stauskas, Parker, Payne and Noel with Wroten as a scorer off the bench and that looks like a lethal team for the future.

With seven picks in this draft it is hard to see the Sixers not take big risks in this years draft. I'm not sold on Thaddeus yet and wouldn't mind using him for a pick next year or to move back into the middle of this years draft. If they could get a 3rd first round pick then give me a lineup of MCW, Harris or Stauskas, Parker, Payne and Noel with Wroten as a scorer off the bench and that looks like a lethal team for the future.
There is only 2 rounds in the NBA Draft :)

Yeah maybe a little confusing but I just meant moving back into round 1 for a total of 3 first round picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom