MCW to Bulls? | Syracusefan.com

MCW to Bulls?

If this deal goes through, it is a steal for the Bulls. Tony Snell sucks. Granted MCW is not the best of shooters (which the Bulls need), but he'll be a heck of a backup PG for them.

with this trade MCW will tie Ennis in number teams played for during first contract

The Bucks have been trying to trade MCW for a wing that can shoot ever since Middleton went down. There were Ben Mclemore and Nick Young rumors already.

The Bulls desperately needed a backup PG, though they seem to now have the market completely cornered on guards that aren't 3 point shooters with Wade, Rondo, and MCW.

That Bulls team is going to sneak into the playoffs, but it's going to be a dumpster fire to watch them.

Sad to see my favorite Cuse player traded away from my favorite team, to a division rival no less. But I understand it. MCW was going to be the backup PG this year and Snell will be the starting SG.

Yikes... Tony Snell as a starting 2-guard. Enjoy!

Bulls/Cuse fan so I like this deal. He'll backup Rondo but also see some time at the 2/3 for his defense. Obviously didn't make the deal for his shooting.. haha. Stock piling low % 3 point shooters. #nailedit

The Bulls desperately needed a backup PG, though they seem to now have the market completely cornered on guards that aren't 3 point shooters with Wade, Rondo, and MCW.

MCW makes the 4th backup PG (Grant, Cannan, Dinwiddie) for the Bulls actually, but I like MCW in that role.

MCW makes the 4th backup PG (Grant, Cannan, Dinwiddie) for the Bulls actually, but I like MCW in that role.

They all stink though. I should've said they desperately needed a good backup PG.

Yikes... Tony Snell as a starting 2-guard. Enjoy!

Bulls/Cuse fan so I like this deal. He'll backup Rondo but also see some time at the 2/3 for his defense. Obviously didn't make the deal for his shooting.. haha. Stock piling low % 3 point shooters. #nailedit

Oh yeah. I'm not excited that Snell will start but that's just where Milwaukee is without Middleton haha.