MCW's 4th Foul | Syracusefan.com

MCW's 4th Foul

OrangeJEM

Walk On
Official Got it horribly wrong. Our ball down 3, with MCW the rest of the game...

Atrocious call. Seen it 10 times now and just can't figure out what the official possibly saw there.

With what's coming out in the Pac 12 etc you have to wonder what is going on. How any competent official could make that "call" in that spot is beyond me. I'm still angry about that call and the Triche "charge".

And they never show that call in the game replays - only the bogus charge on BT. To me that was the turning point in the game.

It was with little doubt the most crucial point/call in the game. MCW has trouble controlling his emotions, and that call is partly(mostly) to blame for his 5th foul as well. Not the first time Ive seen this chain of events from him lately either. He will not get the calls he should, and then out of frustration he will try to right the wrong in his own way and get called for being too obvious with it. His 4th, the BT "charge", and the "save" where the MU player ran about 4 steps with the ball in his hand all ticked me off at the end... but MCW's 4th was THE huge fork that I think changed the winner of this game.

the 4th foul call on mcw is one of the worst call's in the history of the final four.

both games ruined by refs. that wsu jump ball was atrocious. college basketball is broken. its not just sour grapes

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom