Meanwhile ... Ga Tech at BYU on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile ... Ga Tech at BYU on ESPNU

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
BYU 24, GT 10, late in the 1st half.

ACC Football ‏@theACCfootball 9m
Georgia Tech just announced that junior DT Shawn Green has a leg injury and won't return today.

I hope they are dog tired after this game.

If we can shut down the run, we can hold their O, and if our offensive can run the ball then they are in are trouble.

its a winnable game. GT not great on D but we cant give them explosive plays on the option.

not sure what to make of ga tech, they are playing okay in a tough venue and seem to be throwing the ball better then we have. Its a 60/40 game in ga tech favor but you never know and I BELIEVE

My wife is from 'The' Atlanta (well Georgia) She went to G Tech. (She hates UGA thank goodness) I am not saying a word about this game (BYU) or when Syracuse plays them. ;)

I feel good about our run D vs their weird O. And their D is suspect vs the run. Should be pretty interesting.

We can take those guys.

Need to at least split the road games at GT and Maryland to have a realistic shot at a bowl. Get it over with and beat GT next week.

My wife is from 'The' Atlanta (well Georgia) She went to G Tech. (She hates UGA thank goodness) I am not saying a word about this game (BYU) or when Syracuse plays them. ;)
are you going to at least were some pants for the game?:p