Media Day | Syracusefan.com

Media Day

I liked Boeheim's explanation why Nike schools won't get caught up in this investigation. He says there are too many Nike schools for Nike to bother with steering kids to a particular school. I hope he's right. I didn't hear him address the sports agent issue, which I think is probably a more widespread problem. [EDIT: I kept watching and he did address sports agents and admitted that they're a big problem and even the FBI cracking down isn't going to stop them. He also talked a heck of a lot about why he's against players as employees or getting endorsements. Maybe I'm crazy but from his body language, you got the impression that maybe he was a little regretful about answering that question. It can't imagine it's going to play well in the locker room.]

Last edited:
"We'll instead run endless pick and roll/pops and never pass to the player rolling/popping ...struggle to score 50 per"

"Oh and did I mention that anytime the opponent hedges hard on the pick, our guards will then look absolutely bewildered, dribble around until the shot clock gets perilously close to expiring and then pass to a non shooting forward"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom