'Melo expected to attend Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

'Melo expected to attend Midnight Madness

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
He joins Jonny Flynn, Wes Johnson, Derrick Coleman, Billy Owens, John Wallace, Rosie Bouie and Hakim Warrick. I hope that whoever is putting the schedule together has a little bit more men's basketball content in the form of a scrimmage. Waiting 2 hours for 10 minutes just ain't cutting it with me.

FYI I have a few extra tickets, let me know if you'd like some.

Story & Video

Is this for real? Really and for true? Hell, yes, I would love those tickets! I would take 3 if possible. (Should I pm you?)

Is this for real? Really and for true? Hell, yes, I would love those tickets! I would take 3 if possible. (Should I pm you?)
Yes this is for real it's my annual favor to the board. Are you local? Send me a PM

i posted this article on my facebook page. And the only picture available, is 1 of a different Melo...

that is huge news, especially with some of these recruits coming in

Nice, hopefully we make sure Noel is sitting right next to Melo, flynn, and johnson

The amazing part of this (and it's great) when poor ole Tone Loc was the feature everybody would rather have gone to hell than go to MM. Now its the hottest ticket in town. :)

The amazing part of this (and it's great) when poor ole Tone Loc was the feature everybody would rather have gone to hell than go to MM. Now its the hottest ticket in town. :)
ha absoultely

melo jonny wes hak and donte partake in the slam dunk contest?

wow, great way to kick off the season.. To bad we could not schedule an exciting opening game as well

wow, great way to kick off the season.. To bad we could not schedule an exciting opening game as well

Tell me why JB would want to schedule that type of game when he is trying to figure out his lineup and bench.

Haha absolutely. I picked up 4 tickets when I heard the news this morning. My roommate did the same thing without talking to me. There's a legitimate buzz around campus now.

This is a big deal! I'm pretty excited about it and as others have mentioned when the first info about MM came out I was sorta dreading it.

Gotta give credit to the AD and the players for making it happen. Now we just need some signs for our recruits.

OK...so when is DC2 going to cancel his appearance at Kentucky and come to THE MM

10 minutes is awfully short.
Get all those guys together for the first time and thats it?
Even a 16 minute one with the extra six minutes and a halftime would be worth the extra 6 minutes.

Already we're complaining. But I agree with you!

You know what I also wish? That Billy Edelin would come. But I know he won't.