Melo vs. MCW last night | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Melo vs. MCW last night

i truly feel for people that are oblivious to reality based on their inability to see beyond what they wish to see. there are probably 100 guys in the league that could score like melo if you let them shoot as much as he does. but its never his fault. its always the supporting casts. always. or an injury. or la la's fault.

4.2 assists says that you're just talking. You don't really know much about the NBA. 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists...he's playing very well this year.

And that was a pretty weird reply by you. I post about him making his 9th all star team, and you reply with THAT? Whose "fault" is it that he just made his 9th all star team?

Meanwhile, Carmelo continues to play well for a team and organization in disarray.

Take note: Melo is shooting 52% in March. 60-115 from the field so far this month. 25 PPG, 7.8 reb., 3.8 apg on 52% shooting. No big deal though. Literally 100 guys in the league could do that if they shot that much. LOL.
Another stinker from Melo, 26/12/4 on 10-20 shooting, hitting his last 3 shots to bring the Knicks back late. Shameful.

As a Lakers fan that was great. Kobe made some nice shots going back and forth with Melo, the crowd was into it, good comeback, and the Lakers ultimately lost. Gotta protect that top 3 draft pick.

26, 8 and 4 on 9-17 shooting in leading the Knicks to their 2nd win in 2 nights against the Bulls.

Remember when people said Melo should've went to the Bulls and called him selfish and greedy and "doesn't care about winning" because he didn't sign there for half the money? The Bulls are looking like they might not even make the playoffs, and just lost to the Knicks twice in a row. They weren't winning anything with or without Melo. Melo would've been blamedby stupid people for Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah pulling up lame just like he was blamed for Amare Stoudamire and Tyson Chandler being hurt and garbage every year in the playoffs in NY.

22 pts, 8 reb., 4 assists per night on 43.5% shooting this year. Even in season 13, coming off knee surgery he's still got it!

Hopefully Lebron wasn't just talking and was actually greasing the skids for a Melo to Cleveland trade. I'd love to see him on an actual elite team contender, where he doesn't have to carry the load, since building a great team around him is not going to happen at this point.

26, 8 and 4 on 9-17 shooting in leading the Knicks to their 2nd win in 2 nights against the Bulls.

Remember when people said Melo should've went to the Bulls and called him selfish and greedy and "doesn't care about winning" because he didn't sign there for half the money? The Bulls are looking like they might not even make the playoffs, and just lost to the Knicks twice in a row. They weren't winning anything with or without Melo. Melo would've been blamedby stupid people for Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah pulling up lame just like he was blamed for Amare Stoudamire and Tyson Chandler being hurt and garbage every year in the playoffs in NY.

22 pts, 8 reb., 4 assists per night on 43.5% shooting this year. Even in season 13, coming off knee surgery he's still got it!

Hopefully Lebron wasn't just talking and was actually greasing the skids for a Melo to Cleveland trade. I'd love to see him on an actual elite team contender, where he doesn't have to carry the load, since building a great team around him is not going to happen at this point.
Bron should go to NY

Bron should go to NY

Bron won't be under contract and said he'd take a pay cut to...you, sir, just blew my mind. I don't care where it is, I just want to see Melo get to play on a legit contender again before he's too old for it to really matter.

Last edited:
Lebron and Melo are my two favorite players but I don't see how them on the same team ends in anything other than disaster.

Lebron and Melo are my two favorite players but I don't see how them on the same team ends in anything other than disaster.

Why? Great players who can do multiple things well can pretty much always play together. Ignoring age, contracts, etc... I think Melo would fit better on the Cavs than Kevin Love. Melo is more versatile on both ends of the floor. Love is very good, but still often looks uncomfortable in Cleveland. I think Melo would be a better fit.

Why? Nobody complements Bron's game as well as Melo does. Both are swing forwards. With Porzingus as well, that team would be so versatile...

They both are at their best with the ball in their hand. Melo is a good shooter but would he be ok with playing that role most of the game?

i truly feel for people that are oblivious to reality based on their inability to see beyond what they wish to see. there are probably 100 guys in the league that could score like melo if you let them shoot as much as he does. but its never his fault. its always the supporting casts. always. or an injury. or la la's fault.

42.6 percent is terrible.
Idiotic and borderline moronic post. Haters gonna hate...but this is just, sad. Oh Lord

They both are at their best with the ball in their hand. Melo is a good shooter but would he be ok with playing that role most of the game?

He'd fit better with Lebron than Love and Kyrie do, IMO. Basing this all on skillsets. Love is very good, but not as versatile as Melo on offense or defense. Kyrie isn't a great playmaker, so Lebron is good for him in that sense...but he really likes to pound that ball. He's got great skills, but really doesn't play with much purpose a lot of times. His game may mature, but it's not there yet. A gunner and ball pounder isn't really what they need, even though he's super talented.

Lebron and Wade started out playing "your turn, my turn", but soon enough they figured it out and gelled very well. I think Melo and Lebron would work. If the skillsets are that versatile, then there's no reason that it wouldn't work...except for ego, and I think they're too old and too close for that to matter. That usually happens with the younger guys, not the vets.

Did you watch the Olympics?

Melo is AWESOME as "not the guy".
As Bill Simmons was fond of saying - Olympics Melo is the best Melo - would wouldn't want more of that?

Did you watch the Olympics?

Melo is AWESOME as "not the guy".
As Bill Simmons was fond of saying - Olympics Melo is the best Melo - would wouldn't want more of that?

The level of competition will be much higher.

hell be lucky to hit 40 this year

Finishes the year at .434%

tumblr_inline_nvrob6CgJF1qh7uyc_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors