Miami/Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Miami/Pitt

Malik Rosier is a terrible QB that got bailed out most of the season. He cost them a playoff shot today. Miami won't take the next step with him under center.

You know, kinda bothers me that Miami crapped the bed like that.

Definitely won't be 2 acc teams in the playoff now. If Clemson loses to the cocks tomorrow, there might not be one.

BEAVIS-AND-BUTTHEAD-White-Laughing-In-The-Classroom-Design-T-Shirt-1.jpg

We beat Clemson and Pitt beat Miami

And you guys wonder why our league hates us Yankees? We’ve cost them a ton of $$$.
Well, Clemson is still in the driver's seat. Miami, not so much. So it's all Pitt's fault. :D

I am shocked at some of the naïveté from some very strong posters in this thread. If Miami wins the ACC title and is 12-1 it is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT that they’re in.

The committee has actually stated that the number 1 criteria they use is conference titles. Outside of seeding, today’s loss literally meant nothing.

Pitt on the brink of doing what they did to WVU 10 years ago, albeit one game sooner for Miami. If Miami loses then beats Clemson they still may get in I suppose. All I know is Miami is making a bad D look very good today

Incomprehensible decision by Richt there.

Agree, one of the worse coaching decisions i have seen in the last 10 years given what was on the line. It was apparently a move make him sit a series and watch and then go back in with 9:00 to go and down 10 on the road! Wow. Bob W and Brock broke ot down and were spot on As usual. Really like that broadcasting team. Apparently Richt told rozier he needs more out of him, a confidence booster.

Richt isnt a big game coach and never will be and if i was a Miami player down by 10 in the 4th going for an undefeated season and your coach just pulled the qb who got you to 11-0 for a soph with 5 pass attempts on the year; it wouldn't be inspiring.

I am shocked at some of the naïveté from some very strong posters in this thread. If Miami wins the ACC title and is 12-1 it is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT that they’re in.

The committee has actually stated that the number 1 criteria they use is conference titles. Outside of seeding, today’s loss literally meant nothing.
A 1 loss Miami who beats Clemson has a shot for the Final 4 but I don't think its a lock like you think. And if Bama is upset then I think the SEC sends 2 schools to the playoff this year and the ACC champ would be bumped if Miami beats Clemson.

The Committee has also said, very LOUD and CLEAR, that their #1 charge is to select the four best teams in the country. If they stay true to that then the U is in some serious trouble because there is nothing about their resume that would argue they are one of the top four teams in the country.

they wouldn't be 12-1 they would be 11-1, I could see the committee considering the fact that they had a losable road game canceled. I think they would still be in but maybe its enough to squeeze in a big 10 team or something

A 1 loss Miami who beats Clemson has a shot for the Final 4 but I don't think its a lock like you think. And if Bama is upset then I think the SEC sends 2 schools to the playoff this year and the ACC champ would be bumped if Miami beats Clemson.

There is absolutely no doubt about that. If UGA beat Bama in the SEC title game then those two would be locks much more than the U if they beat Clemson. Not even close.

The Committee has also said, very LOUD and CLEAR, that their #1 charge is to select the four best teams in the country. If they stay true to that then the U is in some serious trouble because there is nothing about their resume that would argue they are one of the top four teams in the country.

True, so there is basically a 50/50 chance the ACC is left out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom