Miami Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Miami Postgame Thoughts

Let’s not act like the basketball Gods got didn’t get in quite a Donny-brook up there . First basketball god was like “Miami is winning this .. watch this bs brick bank in 3”. But then another more senior and powerful basketball god intervened .

Plenty of heroes today.

Q obviously. JJ continues his ascendancy. Maliq being Maliq.

But a special shoutout to Chris Bell. He’s taken a lot of stick, often deservedly. And he struggles with D. But he was MONEY when we needed it.
He was? He got abused so bad down the stretch red subbed him out

Yup Judah is as responsible for this win as anybody else. he is such a threat offensively to get to the line and get his own shot that he has a huge opportunity to get easy shots for others and make his teammates better. In my opinion, that’s what will get him into the NBA. He’ll always be able to get to the line, get his own shot, and I think his jumpshot will improve. That said, as he learns to use his talents to make others better and get them easy high percentage shots his value to NBA teams will go up.

JJ making shots got me like

86b0025a-ab41-42ec-96aa-787d69e9d1d0_text.gif

Let’s not act like the basketball Gods got didn’t get in quite a Donny-brook up there . First basketball god was like “Miami is winning this .. watch this bs brick bank in 3”. But then another more senior and powerful basketball god intervened .
That's how much you know about basketball Gods. The Basketball God said to himself, how can I make this painful for Miami? Hmm. How about if I bank in 3 followed by a 3 pointer at the horn. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Great win. We hung in there against a legit opponent. Miami’s good, Cleveland and Pack especially.

So many positives. Judah was awesome. Best floor game. Great job on the boards. Would like to see him look to push more once he gets a board.

JJ, wow.

That was a fun ending. Judah had Maliq open on the roll on the final play, but it would've been a tough pass and we needed to get a shot off. Q had to go up to get the skip pass, but he got it and buried the shot. Pretty good call by Autry in his first chance to draw up a game-winner and love the adjustment and execution when the first option wasn't there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom