Miami Reggie Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Miami Reggie Johnson

Manny Navarro@Manny_Navarro2m
Reggie Johnson won't be making trip to Sweet 16. Julian Gamble said its Johnson's knee. "We all have to step up." #UM

Manny Navarro@Manny_Navarro1m
Julian Gamble said team hopes Reggie Johnson will back for the Final Four #UM

Tough loss...him and Gardner wouldve been quite the "big" man battle

Aside from the main issue of him not playing ... they won't even take him to the Sweet 16? Really?

Great - increases the possibility we see Marquette again. :(

Aside from the main issue of him not playing ... they won't even take him to the Sweet 16? Really?
I imagine if he wants to play in the final 4 he would be better off rehabbing in Miami instead of at the sweet 16

AO didn't travel in 2010 right? same reason small chance of being able to play later in the tourney

AO didn't travel in 2010 right? same reason small chance of being able to play later in the tourney

i think he did, at least for the sweet 16. i remember seeing him on bench for that game.

Man that just sucks and although at least we can see this type of stuff doesn't just happen to us, it is horrible. Miami is having a once in a century season and it is potentially all shot to hell by this. I just hate to see it.

Am I the only one who logs on here every day dreading that I'm going to see a post like this about us? We're snakebit.

Reggie is not really a key player this yr was hurt for good part of the year and only played 3 min in win over unc I'm acc tourn

I am not even thinking about Miami-Marquette at all. All I care about Indiana. I want to win this Indiana game so bad for all the fans that had to sit thru 1987, for the fact I think if we win this game we are going to win the next 2 and play for a NC. I want this game so badly its unhealthy. Jim Boeheim PLEASE prepare this team for Indiana and the job done. Then Friday I will look ahead.

Flying is not good for swollen joints. The increase air pressure makes the joint swell more.

That sucks, I wanted to see Gardner and Johnson in the battle of 300 pounders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom