Miami up 12 against 17 Utah and Rider beating Maryland with 13 to go. | Syracusefan.com

Miami up 12 against 17 Utah and Rider beating Maryland with 13 to go.

Miami might be the best team in the ACC. They develop their players and they get better each season. They aren't going to be good every year because their talent takes time but Miami will be good this year.
Duke looks young and will get better. UNC no clue if they can shoot and UVA looks solid but not as talented this early.

Miami looks really good against a good Utah team. Miami reminds me of the 2008-2009 Syracuse team this season.

Xaviers up 8 on number 24 michigan virginia killing lbstate at half.

Miami might be the best team in the ACC. They develop their players and they get better each season. They aren't going to be good every year because their talent takes time but Miami will be good this year.
Duke looks young and will get better. UNC no clue if they can shoot and UVA looks solid but not as talented this early.

Miami looks really good against a good Utah team. Miami reminds me of the 2008-2009 Syracuse team this season.
so basically Miami can be decent whenever they have a roster of 23 year olds. not a great policy. I mean Utah, really.

so basically Miami can be decent whenever they have a roster of 23 year olds. not a great policy. I mean Utah, really.
Where did I say they needed 23 year old players?

They get transfers and 4 year players. Their coaching staff develops their kids. I think Miami will be solid for as long as their coach stays. He is a really good coach. Miami barely missed the tournament last year. They will be good this year and 3 years ago they won the ACC regular season and tournament.

Has Miami been to a final 4 in the last 40 years? They beat Utah, not the Cleveland Cavaliers

Larranaga is a good coach. I agree with Alsacs. I think Miami is the best team in the ACC. It's to the point now where the basketball program is better than the football program there. He just signed two top 50 players this week for next year as well. They aren't going away.

perhaps the doubting of Miami is a residual effect of the giant turd they left in DC during the 2013 sweet 16 loss to Marquette.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom