Flora'cuse

Scout Team
The way I see it
The most difficult are:
1 Mid-West
2 East
3 West
4 South

Possibly you can flip The West and The South but I like our chances if we play well.

Forget about the Mid-West - That bracket is ridiculously difficult.

West is by far the easiest and its not even close.
I think you can flip flop the west and the south from an SU point of view. I don't think we match up well against Creighton, Wisconsin or Arizona, and I'm not afraid of Kansas or Ohio State, but I can see you point.

and if we win the south, we play the west. All good for da 'cuse!

south plays east. overall #1 Florida vs. last #1 UVA

Flora'cuse said:
The way I see it The most difficult are: 1 Mid-West 2 East 3 West 4 South Possibly you can flip The West and The South but I like our chances if we play well. Forget about the Mid-West - That bracket is ridiculously difficult.

That's exactly how I see it too.

The way I see it
The most difficult are:
1 Mid-West
2 East
3 West
4 South

Possibly you can flip The West and The South but I like our chances if we play well.

Forget about the Mid-West - That bracket is ridiculously difficult.
Why is the South the easiest? Because SU is in it? UF was the number 1 1 seed. KU w embiid (big if) has prob the top two picks in the draft and a great supporting cast. Ucla just beat AU and looked pretty good doing it. Not that it means much but dukie V just said the south is the toughest. I personally think 1) mw 2) south 3) east 4) west

Why is the South the easiest? Because SU is in it? UF was the number 1 1 seed. KU w embiid (big if) has prob the top two picks in the draft and a great supporting cast. Ucla just beat AU and looked pretty good doing it. Not that it means much but dukie V just said the south is the toughest. I personally think 1) mw 2) south 3) east 4) west

No - not because SU is in it, I'm glad we're in it, I like the match-ups, except for Florida of course. and KU doesn't scare me. I think the South and the West are where to be, but that's obvious, for the best chances for SU. (...and yes Kirbivore, I read that wrong, south plays east.) So from an SU is going all the way standpoint, I like the south. I would want to avoid the Mid-West at all costs and this way we would only have to play the Mid-West in the championship game, which we will win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom