Midseason 2017 All-Americans | Syracusefan.com

Midseason 2017 All-Americans

First Team
M-Sergio Salcido, Sr., Syracuse

Second Team
M-Nick Mariano, Sr., Syracuse

No Firman? I don't know many of the defense guys but I'm surprised Scott didn't get at least second team.

I agree. Firman has become one of, if not the best LSD in the country. Great job Scott, should be first team. Also I feel Marino and Salcido should be switched. Sergio has too many ill advised shots/passes. He's a very good player and an important part of the team, but Nick is the "Stud." Nick deserves first team. Molloy deserves some love if this team keeps winning.

I agree. Firman has become one of, if not the best LSD in the country. Great job Scott, should be first team. Also I feel Marino and Salcido should be switched. Sergio has too many ill advised shots/passes. He's a very good player and an important part of the team, but Nick is the "Stud." Nick deserves first team. Molloy deserves some love if this team keeps winning.
Agreed, Mariano's play should have him on first team. It seems the Salcido gets into the mode of "gotta get mine" and forces/takes bad shots. If he can remove that part from his game, it will benefit the team in the tournament. It hasn't hurt them yet but in the tournament it's all about patience, good ball movement, and timely shooting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom