Mike Waters on the CJ decision---no news | Syracusefan.com

Mike Waters on the CJ decision---no news

Why does he need to make an announcement? I feel like everyone just decided that Fair might go pro and made it a story. I don't even know why there's speculation. Until I hear otherwise, I assume he's back and see no reason why I shouldn't.

Because it is public knowledge that he is looking into it

Smart move by CJ. Now, he has more opportunity to count how many players might be selected ahead of him.

I hate this. I want CJ to stay. I can't even pretend otherwise. I am emotionally unprepared to see him yanked out of here.

Because it is public knowledge that he is looking into it

He really hasn't said much though. He's said what any player who has at least some NBA prospects might say if asked.

I'm penciling in CJ as the starting SF at Syracuse next year unless I hear otherwise.

He really hasn't said much though. He's said what any player who has at least some NBA prospects might say if asked.

I'm penciling in CJ as the starting SF at Syracuse next year unless I hear otherwise.

LOL and how exactly will you "hear otherwise" unless reports come out about his decision? Reports much like this one that has you so bothered.

LOL and how exactly will you "hear otherwise" unless reports come out about his decision? Reports much like this one that has you so bothered.

This report is a non story. Hearing otherwise would mean there's a story that's actually about something.

CJ might just be looking at where he would get drafted.
His heart might be syracuse all along. He knows next years team will be more fun offensively.

And even though we lose mikes d up top and Rak downlow. We return Keita, Grant will be more of a board pounder then James, who covers ground well like CJ, Gbinije can match MCW's speed I actually though he was faster in Midnight madness while Ennis has more flashy handles then Mike, and Patterson adds long, long arms up top and I wouldn't be suprised to see him have alittle more speed then Triche. And Dajuan once he finds his second gear this year will finally give us a post up big. Cooney will add some long range and we defenetly will pull some 6th man scoring off the bench this year something Cj didn't have while being a leader before.

Point being CJs heart is just as stoked about coming back and of that I have no doubt.

I am too, but he did file with the NBA to get his projected draft status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom