Freddie Freeman +125
Nolan Arenado +150
Bryce Harper +600
Javier Baez +650
Matt Carpenter +700
Lorenzo Cain +800
Matt Kemp +1000
Max Scherzer +1000
Thanks. For the record, I don’t think Marp deserves it. Dude should be batting third.

Thanks. For the record, I don’t think Marp deserves it. Dude should be batting third.

Who is Marp?

Braves head to Miami tonight. Conveniently Urena decided to take his suspension now. I bet there is still some fireworks.

Justin Verlander got this bill for his meal at the Beverly Hills hotel.
DlZD05XWwAEumi9.jpg

Justin Verlander got this bill for his meal at the Beverly Hills hotel.
DlZD05XWwAEumi9.jpg
Gold Flaked pancake kissed by Heather Graham?

5 years to the day of the last division championship, the Atlanta Braves are NL East Champions again! It's playoff time again!

5 years to the day of the last division championship, the Atlanta Braves are NL East Champions again! It's playoff time again!
The NL playoffs are wide open.

Thanks for losing my playoff semi-final game Morton

I like all homer commentators that add something different to the broadcasts. In small doses of course.

I think his announcing style added onto it with Hawk for me after I read his first autobiography. I have never read someone that was so full of himself.

The Phillies are basically laying down for the Rockies, meanwhile the Dodgers have to deal with the rival DBacks and Giants who would love nothing more than to ruin it for us.

SMH. The Dodgers just wiped the Rockies out head to head...and the Rockies haven’t lost since because they’ve been fortunate to play gutless teams that have quit.

watching the end of Brewers game. That's going to be a tough place to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom