Moe Neal is gonna explode Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Moe Neal is gonna explode Saturday

Dcuse

All Conference
How can you guys not see this?
What the hell...let’s see if I’m on to something. Nostradamus I’m not. I’m a cheerleader. So let’s go with this. Wake gives up like 264 rushing yards a game and all I can think of with them is our last game there in the hurricane where we didn’t do squat. I know their pass defense is abysmal too but I’m gonna say we try our ground game early and our confident OL dominates to where they can’t stop us with Neal leading the way. Our balance will still be there but we rush for 275 and our D does enough to get us out with a W.

I’ll be back Saturday to gloat.

He just needs to work his way out of the dog house first. Dino's had him buried since that unforced fumble inside the 5

Moe was my call a couple days ago. Served his time in the doghouse. Returns home, and if he can avoid the field judge, he’ll have his first home run TD of the year.

It's obvious Mo is injured. Why else would he miss the first quarter vs NC State? If he truly is injured Howard should get the snaps.
Yes, and it was obvious Dungey was injured too. That is why Devito should have gotten the snaps.

He just needs to work his way out of the dog house first. Dino's had him buried since that unforced fumble inside the 5
He did his doghouse duty last week. Time to see if this motivates Moe. Dino flipping the switches again.

Ride it till the wheels fall off, Dcuse! I'm with you. Moe is due a big performance. What better place than in NC?

He did his doghouse duty last week. Time to see if this motivates Moe. Dino flipping the switches again.

How amazing would it be if Moe responds with a 100+ yard game. Talk about pushing buttons

How can you guys not see this?
What the hell...let’s see if I’m on to something. Nostradamus I’m not. I’m a cheerleader. So let’s go with this. Wake gives up like 264 rushing yards a game and all I can think of with them is our last game there in the hurricane where we didn’t do squat. I know their pass defense is abysmal too but I’m gonna say we try our ground game early and our confident OL dominates to where they can’t stop us with Neal leading the way. Our balance will still be there but we rush for 275 and our D does enough to get us out with a W.

I’ll be back Saturday to gloat.

I’m just relieved you didn’t accuse people of comparing Moe Neal to <whomever the RB equivalent to Nate Peterman is>.

;)

Neal has been shown the whip.

He may have actually been hit with it (figuratively of course). I would imagine dropping a ball at the goal line is a lesson this staff only intends to teach once.

It's obvious Mo is injured. Why else would he miss the first quarter vs NC State? If he truly is injured Howard should get the snaps.
Strickland got so many snaps because they knew they were going to go after State by air and he is the best pass blocker among running backs.

Somebody coached Neal up real good. He hit the holes at full speed and added a little jump step that kept him out of those hand tackles. A huge step forward to the player he should be.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom