image.jpg

Tyler Ennis and St Benedict's Prep defeat:
Undefeated Findlay Prep
They had a 54 game winning streak
#1 team in the country (not no mo)
Defending national champs

How do you like that Mojo?
LGO

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the very luscious, the very charismatic Fatoosh.
I have mentioned him before, but he is an honorary family member, and is named so because he usually greets us by "mooning" us while we look on from the kitchen window.

My wife does not share my sentiments, but she did call out to him today on a sighting. She's learning and I am very proud of her.
Oh and ladies, by the way, he is single, available and brings along plenty of positive vibes.

He's been there for every tourney win, and he's been sighted every game day.

fatooshphoto3.JPG

Hey, good omen! Tonight on Food Network so far there's been a Restaurant Impossible in Syracuse and a Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives in Syracuse.

...of course ESPN is showing the Fab Five documentary, but we'll ignore that.

We're headed in the right direction.
I just checked mah wahf's dishwasher magnet.
dirty.JPG

I was about 15 at the time, very cool game because it was broadcast live. Not common place in '75 with 4 channels to choose from. Soon after the final buzzer sounded, I remember the camera panning to Mitch Kupchak (Laker Executive). My first thoughts were, you don't look so good Mitch. You cannot comprehend what just happened, but I believe.

LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE! LET'S GO ORANGE!

Had a pretty vivid dream that we won by 7 points tonight.

Much like the last 3 games, we got out early and Michigan never challenged.

For those who like to gamble, both teams were under in the first half, and over for the game.