Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
For you season ticket holders...

In that Hokie article, it states that the "dome is an eyesore". Is that the normal reaction from other teams fans on a consistent basis? Is that something you hear at the tailgates or in the stands?

I had friends from Ohio visit the dome two years ago for the Cincy game, and they thought the dome was awesome! I don't think it looks bad at all. But putting money into it for some renovations couldn't hurt any.

I know of no reasonable person who has visited the Dome since it was 'orangified' (IMHO one of DG's best moves) that did not think highly of it.

It was pretty homely in the early days. Watching the TW replay games, football or basketball, you can really see the vast improvements that have been made over the years. This includes the fans, who wear orange very more than they did in the old days.

On the other hand, I have never met a Hokie that was a reasonable person. Not sure if living in Blacksburg causes brain damage or pre-existing brain damage made these people think it was a good idea to go to Blacksburg. Someone should do a study.

Trae Clark picks Ohio U. Something's wrong with this picture. With Brantley decommiting, we never gave this kid a second thought? Similar situation as Jaylen Coleman to Toledo, a lot of recruiting hype, but no big school interest at the finish line.