Mookie Jones: His Syracuse suspension, food stamps, building a program and mentoring kids | Syracusefan.com

Mookie Jones: His Syracuse suspension, food stamps, building a program and mentoring kids

Great story, happy for Mookie. Far to often we can make quick judgements on people without really knowing how difficult their path has been. His graduation from SU is inspirational and I believe his path has become an open road to success.

Great story, happy for Mookie. Far to often we can make quick judgements on people without really knowing how difficult their path has been. His graduation from SU is inspirational and I believe his path has become an open road to success.
Agree, happy to see him having a productive life doing something meaningful for kids.

He is a great example to young people of how to deal with adversity and overcome problems with hard work. I think a lot of young people these days could learn a lot from him.

I'm glad that Mookie has found his way and is doing good things. It's so crazy to think that he was the 35th-ranked player in 2008 and devolved into basically a walk-on type of player. (Kris Joseph was 113th in that same class)

I'm glad that Mookie has found his way and is doing good things. It's so crazy to think that he was the 35th-ranked player in 2008 and devolved into basically a walk-on type of player. (Kris Joseph was 113th in that same class)
Wow. I forgot he was ranked that high. That's fringe burger boy. It shows how hard it can be to predict that stuff.

Wow. I forgot he was ranked that high.
me too.

just remember that whenever he got into a game it was instant offense.

couldnt understand why he didnt get more playing time...