Moore is out at TE | Syracusefan.com

Moore is out at TE

CaliCuse

All American
So does that mean maybe Dunkelberger gets in the game and has a ball passed in his direction?When Dunky came into the program it was considered big deal as I recall. He showed good hands and the ability to generate YAC.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Dunk made the trip.

So does that mean maybe Dunkelberger gets in the game and has a ball passed in his direction?When Dunky came into the program it was considered big deal as I recall. He showed good hands and the ability to generate YAC.

Chris Clark will take Moore's place.

What happened to Tyler Provo as a TE? Haven't heard a peep.

What happened to Tyler Provo as a TE? Haven't heard a peep.
Was thinking the same thing. Moore is very injury prone and TE has been a weak position for SU in recent years and has not been productive since Nick Provo.

Paris played way too many snaps last week. He was exhausted and ineffective. The staff needs to go with no TE or put a sub in this week. Big mistake by the staff in that heat last weekend.

Trey isn't here.
From reading between the lines, I think both Trey and Moore have had issues with concussions. In TD's case, I hope they shut him down for the year and apply for a RS.

Was thinking the same thing. Moore is very injury prone and TE has been a weak position for SU in recent years and has not been productive since Nick Provo.

The Orange history has shownTEs that range in quality
from the super i e JohnMacky and excellent with hris Gedney I'm sure I have forgotten a very good player here but I'm sure someone will remind me.:rolleyes:

Not sure when Macky was moved to TE, but he started and played at least one year as a RB

The Orange history has shownTEs that range in quality
from the super i e JohnMacky and excellent with hris Gedney I'm sure I have forgotten a very good player here but I'm sure someone will remind me.:rolleyes:
Pat Kelly was very, very good.

Not sure when Macky was moved to TE, but he started and played at least one year as a RB
IIRC, John Mackey was the starting halfback in his senior year, replacing Ernie Davis who had graduated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom