Morgan and Morgan banner ad | Syracusefan.com

Morgan and Morgan banner ad

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I was at a conference where John Morgan, founder of Morgan and Morgan spoke. He was the #1 yellow pages sales person in the country as a young man. Then his brother was injured at Disney World, and the lawyer they hired screwed up the case, so he decided to become a Personal Injury lawyer. His firm now has gross revenues of over 1.3 Billion annually, and he spend over $100 Million on advertising.
Awesome, awesome speaker.
One of the best things he said was he would do presentations, and tell people exactly what he did to make his fortune, and give them his materials, because he knew they would never follow the roadmap.

His firm does a lot of sketchy things and I battle them on a daily basis. They're 2nd only to the TJ Henry firm in TX in terms of being an absolute mill.

His firm does a lot of sketchy things and I battle them on a daily basis. They're 2nd only to the TJ Henry firm in TX in terms of being an absolute mill.
Well, sounds like you are on the dark side.(insurance defense ;)).
Frankly, I had never heard of them until he presented, but he was a great presenter.

Last edited:
"Morgan and Morgan... where justice never sleeps?" They rival the Pron ads on late night South Florida television! ;)