Most stupid ESPN Commercial in quite some time | Syracusefan.com

Most stupid ESPN Commercial in quite some time

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
The one where coach K tells his kid to text Justice Winslow that "hes jumping like crazy"

Jumping like crazy? Really commercial writers? Thats the best you could do?

Last time I told my kid this it was NOT a compliment.

And if you want to hate it more, pay attention to the inane blabber by the SC anchors about Justice's hair.

hard to find footage making that rat face bellagio fountain mouth of profanity lovable during any given game . best to just CGI some faux family fun scene.

On the flip side, the one with Gronk showing his Super Bowl ring to the guys and then after he walks away they badmouth him is just hysterical.

The one where coach K tells his kid to text Justice Winslow that "hes jumping like crazy"

anything is an improvement over those incessant new years eve bowl commercials, which they ran in December ad nauseum. Not surprisingly, the ratings for those semis blew, and everyone at the party I attended wondered why they hell they wouldn't hold them on a Saturday, the traditional college game day. Fools.

The Coach K sportscenter commercial is just awkward, the best espn commercials were back in the 90's. I love the Ortiz commercial.

sure papi

Coach K has been cheating the system for years using commercial based recruiting. It's amazing.

Can I use this thread to talk about how stupid the emoji thing was for starting lineupsmduringnthenduke game?

I mean kind of related right?

Speaking of commercials, what's everyone's take on the VW "Beth" commercial. Am I the only one who likes it or is it universally loved.

I laugh every time I see this one - "Hoping for a fertile spring".

I just laughed again.
If someone asks you how you're doing, tell them "working the land, hoping for a fertile Spring".
It is tough to do with a straight face.:)

Always liked the Man-Ram Sportscenter commercial.

"Hola? What does that even mean?!"
"It's just Manny being Manny!"

Can I use this thread to talk about how stupid the emoji thing was for starting lineupsmduringnthenduke game?

I mean kind of related right?

It wasn't just for the Duke game, they did it again last night for the Kansas v Iowa State game. :):vomit:

Best ads.....couple years back ESPN ad with Jeff Van Gundy and couple others when SUV broke down. As they rested on top of SUV, shooting stars goes over and they make wish. First two guys wish the SUV will start (and it does). Van Gundy says he wished for something else ....and stands there with full head of hair.

The greatest ESPN commercial of all time:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom