Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Get a pic with all of the commits, tee1222!
What if I told you a few players already took a pic for me?

This story needs no embellishment. :D
tumblr_mq1yp0s0fg1qfw8bio4_500.gif

I love how he's supposed to make his decision today and we're considered the leaders for him... yet ESPN shows that we've haven't even actually offered him :crazy:

Diagne latest class of 2015 rankings by major recruiting services:

Scout #24
Rivals #28
ESPN #29
24/7 #37

Diagne latest class of 2015 rankings by major recruiting services:

Scout #24
Rivals #28
ESPN #29
24/7 #37
I always find it hilarious how that clown Jerry Meyer always ranks our recruits the lowest out of everybody. Ennis, Richardson, and McCullough were all consensus top 25 according to Rivals, Scout, ESPN, but Meyer has them all ranked in the 30's. What would you expect though from the same guy that had Josh Selby and Byron Mullins ranked #1 overall lol.

I know this will not be a popular post, but if today Daigne commits like expected, if we get Jones or Bryant what a class but still hope it is Jones. I look at the class of 2014, two 6-5 plus guards, 6-9 swing forward who can jump and shoot, and an athletic big. It would be good to have a tweener forward that can get out on the wing. Thinking purely from the zone perspective, our Zone is best when we have thin, athletic guys who can move good and get out on the wing, not sure another big helps with that.

I know this will not be a popular post, but if today Daigne commits like expected, if we get Jones or Bryant what a class but still hope it is Jones. I look at the class of 2014, two 6-5 plus guards, 6-9 swing forward who can jump and shoot, and an athletic big. It would be good to have a tweener forward that can get out on the wing. Thinking purely from the zone perspective, our Zone is best when we have thin, athletic guys who can move good and get out on the wing, not sure another big helps with that.
I like Jones too but he is not in the picture even though his buddy BJJ wants him.

If we stopped today one would have to believe this is a top 5 class. I know we are out of schollys but I wouldn't be surprised to see use add one more. (No inside info)

Our guy surprised me with a pretty decent handle. Drove from the top of the key and finished off at the basket.

Our guy surprised me with a pretty decent handle. Drove from the top of the key and finished off at the basket.
Yeah, he's very athletic, even creative for a big man. I told iommi I thought he finished with his off hand better than most if not all of the guards in the game. Just has that ability that keeps the defense guessing which side he favors. Lefty layups are just as likely as from the right side. And like Roberson in these games, he looked to bring up the ball once or twice and also called (right in front of us) to guard a perimeter player a bunch of times.