Movie Quote Thread | Syracusefan.com

Movie Quote Thread

brandokc

All Conference
In keeping with some of the other OT threads as of late.

Name the movie quoted and then post a quote for everyone else to guess. Please do not post a quote unless you correctly identify the previous quote. Don't be a Schiano and Google the quote.

First up: "I live my life like a French movie"

Answer: "Singles"

New Question: "Finally, a funny gravedigger."

Didn't follow the rules -- sorry -- believe the answer is "Singles."

LA Story, Rick Moranis is alway funny. "Water's the thing that will ruin a perfectly good dead body you know"

I win, here is an easy but awesome one.

"I have come to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of bubble gum"

Don't know the answer to your quote -- but you're right on mine. "LA Story" is the alpha and omega of the rom-com" genre. "Let your mind go and the body will follow."

They Live. Excellent stuff, there.

Come jeke, you got it right so you give the next one...

Oh, and Big Lebowski should be off limits because I have the entire screenplay memorized.

I'll make this easy, throwing a quote from the best script ever written:

"I have already given him the best, knowing he is German and would take it anyway."

Is that Casablanca quote an ode to CTO? "My brother's in a wheelchair because of a freak accident as a kid. One day we were playing touch football and he fell off the roof"

It's indeed a Casablanca quite, but not an ode to anyone.

And I think Dildo Dunphy would know the answer to yours if he stops playing a horn. A music horn.

Ya took the initiations and filled out da forms didn't cha? C'mon dildo let's go get a pitcha a beers

Ok so if no ones gonna come up with a new one, ima gonna go ahead and throw this one out there.

My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins.

Better off Dead. John Cusack at his best. "I want my two dollars!"

Gold Star for you. Love that flick. While you are getting your quote ready, I am going to list a bunch of other quotes from that movie.

Yee Sook Ree: Truly a sight to behold. A man beaten. The once great champ, now, a study in moppishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we've raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed up, aged ex-champion.
Lane Myer:Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching "The Wide World of Sports." So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?

Charles De Mar: Wait, wait a minute...
[starts to snort snow off his top hat]
Charles De Mar: [sniff] Oh.
[shouts]
Charles De Mar: Oh! Ugh! Outrageous! This is pure snow! It's everywhere!
[raises right hand]
Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
Charles De Mar: [shouts] I think I just froze the left half of my brain!
[waves arm in circles]
Charles De Mar: [shouts] Look! I can't move my right arm!
Lane Myer: This isn't funny, Charles! If I don't have a dream, I have nothing!
Charles De Mar: Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this *monster* eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.

Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile.

Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Lane, do you think that I could take out Beth?

Gold Star for you. Love that flick. While you are getting your quote ready, I am going to list a bunch of other quotes from that movie.

Yee Sook Ree: Truly a sight to behold. A man beaten. The once great champ, now, a study in moppishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we've raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed up, aged ex-champion.
Lane Myer:Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching "The Wide World of Sports." So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?

Charles De Mar: Wait, wait a minute...
[starts to snort snow off his top hat]
Charles De Mar: [sniff] Oh.
[shouts]
Charles De Mar: Oh! Ugh! Outrageous! This is pure snow! It's everywhere!
[raises right hand]
Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
Charles De Mar: [shouts] I think I just froze the left half of my brain!
[waves arm in circles]
Charles De Mar: [shouts] Look! I can't move my right arm!
Lane Myer: This isn't funny, Charles! If I don't have a dream, I have nothing!
Charles De Mar: Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this *monster* eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.

Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile.

Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Lane, do you think that I could take out Beth?

Love! The language of LOVE!

"We have Fronch Fries, Fronch bread, and for dessert, Peru."

"This corn is RAW!"

"I know, you can just taste the vitamins."

"Of course you can. It's RAW!"

Lane's mom was awesome.

Ok, here's my quote.

"...and you have...THOSE. I like those on a woman"

LA Story

This is funny. I seem to recall some show somewhere where a guy was on a fake TV Game show and keep buzzing in 3 questions later to answer a question that was answered 3 questions ago.

I think ALL4SUs advanced age is finally catching up with him ;)

This is funny. I seem to recall some show somewhere where a guy was on a fake TV Game show and keep buzzing in 3 questions later to answer a question that was answered 3 questions ago.

I think ALL4SUs advanced age is finally catching up with him ;)

LOL. Hey, I read it and I responded before reading the entire thread.

Come to think of it, I really do need to buy a copy of that movie. You know one that isn't a 19 year old VHS recording off HBO.

Am I the only loser that still has like 1000 VHS tapes and no VCR?

Come to think of it, I really do need to buy a copy of that movie. You know one that isn't a 19 year old VHS recording off HBO.

Am I the only loser that still has like 1000 VHS tapes and no VCR?

I still have loads for VHS tapes, as well as a VHS player. Haven't used either one in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom