Movies to watch during lockdown? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Movies to watch during lockdown?

I just watched all six episodes of The Jinx yesterday — the documentary about Robert Durst.

Between that guy and the kitten killer... I’m just stunned.

I just started watching the series “All American”
On Netflix. Very very addicting. It’s a football movie but with a lot of twists and turns.

Steve McQueen
Bullit
The Getaway

Dustin Hoffman
Marathon Man
The Graduate
Rain Man

Robert De Niro
Deer Hunter
Taxi Driver
Men of Honor

Bruce Willis
Mercury Rising
The Jackal
12 Monkeys
The Fifth Element

Al Pacino
Serpico
Scent of a Woman
Insomnia

Steve McQueen
Bullit
The Getaway

Dustin Hoffman
Marathon Man
The Graduate
Rain Man

Robert De Niro
Deer Hunter
Taxi Driver
Men of Honor

Bruce Willis
Mercury Rising
The Jackal
12 Monkeys
The Fifth Element

Al Pacino
Serpico
Scent of a Woman
Insomnia
Seems... weird... to see "Bruce Willis" in that cluster of 'great actors.'

: )

I just watched all six episodes of The Jinx yesterday — the documentary about Robert Durst.

Between that guy and the kitten killer... I’m just stunned.

“killed em. Killed em all of course”. Seen it like 5 times and stiLL get the chills from Durst.

Somebody’s mentioned Tiger King on Netflix. I started watching episode one and seven hours later I had lost all faith in humanity. Of the 50 or so people that actually spoke in this documentary there are maybe 3 or 4 that have any brains or morals. I was sucked in thinking that people couldn’t be this stupid but sure enough, they could. Most of the story takes place in the Bermuda Triangle of Oklahoma, Florida and South Carolina.

I guess I’m like everyone else and enjoy a train wreck.

Not a movie, but here is a *totally accurate* replication of the Carrier Dome for folks to work on.

Knives Out - murder mystery with Daniel Craig, Don Johnson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Christopher Plummer...

Fun watch...
Photographer of Matthausen - Spanish with English sub-titles; true story about prisoner at Matthausen Concentration camp who worked with Nazi camp photographer; he and other Spanish prisoners hid negatives to document the horrors perpetrated there - Netflix

Medici: Masters of Florence - Series on Netflix about the Medici family during the renaissance

Already listed my top personal favorites but some other great ones-

40 year old virgin
Get Out
Shutter Island
The Fugitive
The Conjuring

Just saw Honey Boy last night. The acting is very very good. Shia LaBeouf is really good and the kid actor who plays the son is quite amazing. It’s not necessarily a feel good movie but worth a watch.

Has anyone seen invisible man yet? Is it any good?

Just finished the Sonny Steelgrave story arc on Wiseguy.

up next is the greatest story arc ever, Mel & Susan Profit.

tv changed for the better after this.

Photographer of Matthausen - Spanish with English sub-titles; true story about prisoner at Matthausen Concentration camp who worked with Nazi camp photographer; he and other Spanish prisoners hid negatives to document the horrors perpetrated there - Netflix

Medici: Masters of Florence - Series on Netflix about the Medici family during the renaissance
Resistance Banker - True story about a Dutch Banker who started up an underground bank during the WWII German occupation to finance the Dutch Resistance. Dutch with English sub-titles. Netflix.

Netflix really has a lot of movies/documentaries/series that I had never heard of it but have really enjoyed watching.

Has anyone seen invisible man yet? Is it any good?
Not really something i normally would watch but my daughter home from college wanted to watch it. Some Horror movie, some Mystery movie. Better than I expected.

Just finished the Sonny Steelgrave story arc on Wiseguy.

up next is the greatest story arc ever, Mel & Susan Profit.

tv changed for the better after this.
Wiseguy for awhile was a must watch, really solid

Wiseguy for awhile was a must watch, really solid
Season 4 was without Ken Wahl as Vinny, I remember quitting on that.

I think the end of season 3 it was on fumes.

the Steelgrave arc was awesome, but the Profit is legendary...can’t wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom