Must watch documentary on last year's players training for NFL. | Syracusefan.com

Must watch documentary on last year's players training for NFL.

Rocco

Watching you.
An uplifting documentary focusing on a group of Syracuse University football seniors training for the 2013 NFL Draft. Looks into the players' journeys to get to this point, their training preparations for the NFL combine and Syracuse Pro Day, and what they will take away from the challenge of reaching this highly exclusive next level and fulfilling every football player's dream: Dawning an NFL uniform.

Nassib
Pugh
Chibane
Diabate
Cutler
Lou
Lemon
Sales
Goggins
Stevens
Vaughan

This is the best inside look I've seen of the Syracuse facilities in a video yet. Fecking awesome video. You will enjoy this.

A few other things I will add:

We are damn lucky to have Coach Hicks here. There is a reason why the players love him. There is a reason why Freeney and the Jones boys come back and train with him. HUGE asset.

This video was produced by Dan Vaughan. Pretty impressive. He ends the video with his own quote:

"My undying appreciation to the Syracuse University Football Program for helping shape me into who I am today. Go ORANGE!"

I noticed the Michigan banner as they ran onto field. Must be a new one. :)