Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swish7

All Conference
Errrgh, Arrgh, man this is hard. OK, here goes:

If this team can pull off a nice run in the tourney, after all they've been through this year, I just may end up '96 level hoops happy.

They've lost the pressure of my raised expectations. I will now view them like any other team. Getting to the Sweet 16 would be a great year, the great 8 would be "something special".

It's no longer final 4 or bust.

That's about all I got. It's been one hell of a snakebit year. Worst best season ever.

If this team can pull off a nice run in the tourney, after all they've been through this year, I just may end up '96 level hoops happy.

They've lost the pressure of my raised expectations. I will now view them like any other team. Getting to the Sweet 16 would be a great year, the great 8 would be "something special".

That's about all I got. It's been one hell of a snakebit year. Worst best season ever.

Proud of you swish. I also just now realized that your avatar is a black dog. I don't know why I thought it was something different.

Amen to that!! And damn it the glass is at least half full!!! GO SU!!!

Swish, appreciate your optimism. But the problem with these scenarios is that if we get to say the Sweet 16 then lost to Vandy by 5, then we have to live with the fact that we probably would have won with Fab. That's just as aggrevating/frustrating. That's why I dont think there are any silver linings to this. Just more frustration wherever you look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom