MVP of the past two games -- my 3 month old daughter | Syracusefan.com

MVP of the past two games -- my 3 month old daughter

Eric15

Living Legend
During the NC State game, right after Dennis Smith made that circus layup to go up 16 with 8 minutes left, she projectile spit up all over the place, so I had to spend about 10 minutes cleaning her up and changing her outfit. I turn the TV back on, and Gillon is in the process of making a three from the top of the key to cut the lead to 4.

Today against UVA, right before the second half was about to start, she projectile spit up all over the place again, so I missed the first 4-5 minutes of the half, and boom the lead quickly evaporates from 12 to 4.

Next time we have to cut into a lead, I will make sure to bobble her a little extra after a feeding. We won't mess with what works.

IMG_0117.JPG

Eric, your infant daughter and her timely projectiles could lead SU to the national championship! It's settled.

Is her smile in that awesome picture based on her masterful plan to overcome any game that SU finds itself behind?

During the NC State game, right after Dennis Smith made that circus layup to go up 16 with 8 minutes left, she projectile spit up all over the place, so I had to spend about 10 minutes cleaning her up and changing her outfit. I turn the TV back on, and Gillon is in the process of making a three from the top of the key to cut the lead to 4.

Today against UVA, right before the second half was about to start, she projectile spit up all over the place again, so I missed the first 4-5 minutes of the half, and boom the lead quickly evaporates from 12 to 4.

Next time we have to cut into a lead, I will make sure to bobble her a little extra after a feeding. We won't mess with what works.

View attachment 88641

For our game at Louisville, please give her an extra helping of 5 alarm chili at halftime!

View attachment 88641
Clearly, can't hold daddy's beer she is sipping while you are wrapped up in the game. (My then 3 YO brother got tipsy while my dad and I watched Roys Runts beat KSU.)

Very cute daughter. Obviously got mom's looks.

View attachment 88641

Babies do have the bigger heads that make them look like a bobble head...or Marty Headd. But where I live they used to have a "Don't shake the little b***ard" campaign. I dont believe they had a campaign about not making the mixed drink you normally give her before bedtime a little stronger, so that may be the better method to go with. The bonus is you can partake of the baby-bottle also, things don't go according to plan(or if they do).

I kind of wish the board got more creative with Iggys like some other places. I think you might win new fan ritual of the year award!

View attachment 88641
Wait...you're not black?

She's adorable. The fact that she assists our favorite team to wins is just gravy.

Nicely done.

View attachment 88641

Wow, you may be onto something here. Just before halftime of today's game, my also 3-month old son projectile spit up all over his non-SU pajamas (my wife dressed him this morning) forcing me to change him at halftime. I obviously put his SU outfit on, and we all saw what happened in the 2nd half!

Wow, you may be onto something here. Just before halftime of today's game, my also 3-month old son projectile spit up all over his non-SU pajamas (my wife dressed him this morning) forcing me to change him at halftime. I obviously put his SU outfit on, and we all saw what happened in the 2nd half!

Well, I'm feeling a potential love connection here. Are there such things as arranged SU marriages?

Sounds like you and your wife had the same idea as us during that historic blizzard of February 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom