MVPs vs. Cornell - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. Cornell - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition this season.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

For players, I’ll assign five points for each first place vote, three for each second place vote, and one point for each third place vote.

I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Standings after Seattle through tonight’s tip off:

Girard: 137 points
Sidibe: 89 points
Hughes: 75 points
Dolezaj: 73 points
Buddy: 44 points
Dolezaj: 12 points
Guerrier: 10 points
Edwards: 4 points
Braswell: 3 points

My MVPs vs. Cornell:
1) Hughes
2) Buddy
3) Guerrier

Vs Cornell, I am officially casting a vote of no confidence. I will likely have something more traditional after the next game.

EDIT: Game MVP for me was Jimmy Boeheim.

At this pace, we are headed toward having a three-man rotation, which will simplify this exercise.

Guerrier
Hughes
Buddy

Easy imo.

Hughes
Marek
Guerrier

Guerrier
Hughes
Marek
I second this list

Guerrier - mainly because he made a "leap" today. Looked like a legit inside presence, and a de facto 6th man
Hughes - seems to make shots when we need them. A quiet assassin
Marek - showed great flexibility and loves when he speeds up the tempo of the game

T1 - Juli Boeheim
T1 - Jim Boeheim
2 - Jimmy Boeheim
3 - Buddy Boeheim

Honorable Mention - Sissy

Couldn't have been the epic event it was without all of their participation.

I second this list

Guerrier - mainly because he made a "leap" today. Looked like a legit inside presence, and a de facto 6th man
Hughes - seems to make shots when we need them. A quiet assassin
Marek - showed great flexibility and loves when he speeds up the tempo of the game

Agree. Hughes could have been top choice but I really liked how Guerrier came in the 2nd half and helped take control of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom