MVPs vs. GaTech - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. GaTech - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Happy days! A victory! I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition this season.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

For players, I’ll assign five points for each first place vote, three for each second place vote, and one point for each third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Season points standings after Iowa through tonight’s tip off:

Hughes: 426
Dolezaj: 197
Girard: 180
Buddy: 135
Sidibe: 132
Guerrier: 126
Washington: 16
Braswell: 7
Edwards: 6

Last edited:
Elijah
Buddy
Howard W

Elijah
Buddy
Sidibe

I liked what HW did, but Sidibe's turnaround was even more encouraging, IMO.

Elijah
Buddy
Sidibe

I liked what HW did, but Sidibe's turnaround was even more encouraging, IMO.

That was a tough call for me. Can't argue with Sidibe either

I don’t get Sidibe. He was fighting in there but he missed his 4th UNCONTESTED LAYUP this year. He also bricked a short jump hook but the missed layups...that should be easy dunks...are gonna make my head explode. Would really like to see more Edwards going forward. Can you imagine this team ,with defenses extending out to stop the three, with a guy that can finish in the paint?
Anyway..
Hughes
Boeheim
Howard W

Elijah
Howard
Jackson

Easiest one all year.

Elijah
Buddy
Marek

Marek played well today - he was aggressive on defense, helped handling the ball, passing, rebounding, contesting shots, made 5 of 6 free throws. He had a very good overall game today. Hope he can become more of an offensive threat too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom