MVPs vs Iowa - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs Iowa - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
This is getting really old to do after losses...let's get some wins going here! I’m starting a new Syracusefan tradition this season. (Don’t kill the messenger, I was told that doing this exercise after losses would be useful.)

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the win, i.e. first, second, third.

For players, I’ll assign five points for each first place vote, three for each second place vote, and one point for each third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points. Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Season points standings after PSU through tonight’s tip off:

Hughes: 420
Girard: 180
Buddy: 135
Dolezaj: 129
Sidibe: 107
Guerrier: 98
Braswell: 7
Edwards: 3
Washington: 1

Marek
Sid
Guerrier

If I have to be serious

1. Marek
2. Quincy
3. Bourama

Marek
Quincy
Howard Washington

I figured Elijah would be an automatic on this list every game but definitely not tonight

1. Howard Washington
2. Elijah Hughes
3. Orange7 (since I watched the game on my couch instead and gave my tickets to my father and mother to attend the game)

Bourama
Marek
Hughes

#10 for Iowa.
Mr. Excitement, for not announcing the attendance.
Sour Sitrus.

1. My family for letting me ignore them to watch whatever that was
2. DVR because it minimized time spent ignoring my family
3. The game clock because it eventually hit 0.0

Although it certainly doesn't relieve the pain of the loss tonight, but some of these responses at least puts a smile on my face :)

Marek
Sidibe
Washington

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors